Forums Horror Collectibles
Hot Toys Predator Collectible Figure

Hot Toys will be released a 14 inch highly poseable Predator collectible figure in the second quarter of 2009. The figure is 1/6 scale (14 inches/ 35 cm tall) based on the Predator from the first Predator movie.

The figure has over 24 points of articulations, features highly detailed armory and figure body with newly developed body chest, arms, a real fabric net body suit, interchangeable open and closed mandibles, an articulated Shoulder Cannon, a extendable Wrist Blades, Wrist Computer, Bone Trophies, Highly retailed Medical kit, a removable mask with battery operated light-up laser nets, and a Jungle featured display base.

This looks AMAZING!!!!!!

Makes me want to yell "Get to the Choppa!!!!"
DaShape Monday 12/29/2008 at 07:55 PM | 29865
Hell Yeah!

This thing is CK... I know the figure board I frequent is going nuts over this thing.

Have you guys seen Dutch yet?

He looks badass too...

"Gooo...Noowww...Get to DA CHOPPPAAA!!"

DarkArtist81 Monday 12/29/2008 at 08:31 PM | 29870
Oh My, "DUTCH" is awesome .. . he even has the 125 inch biceps All we need is a "Dillan", Carl Weathers and we are set mon

"GOOOOOO, GET TO THE CHOPPPPAAA"
DaShape Monday 12/29/2008 at 08:49 PM | 29871
Those are bad ass mama jamas right there!

"You are one ugly mudda fuga!
Evildsm Monday 12/29/2008 at 09:11 PM | 29872
Both are awesome...love the predator

kweandee Monday 12/29/2008 at 10:24 PM | 29880
Those are bad ass mama jamas right there!

"You are one ugly mudda fuga

"we're gonna have us sum fun, we're gonna have us sum fun, we're gonna have us sum fun . . . "
DaShape Monday 12/29/2008 at 10:49 PM | 29888
"C'MON!!

I'M HEEEARR...KILL MEE...C'MONNN DO EET NOOOWW!!!" They are also making a Billy, but nce they couldn't secure his likeness... they just covered his face with makeup and colored his hair blonde.

But it actually does look like Billy underneath all of the paint!

DarkArtist81 Monday 12/29/2008 at 11:16 PM | 29896
"C'MON!!

I'M HEEEARR...KILL MEE...C'MONNN DO EET NOOOWW!!!" They are also making a Billy, but nce they couldn't secure his likeness... they just covered his face with makeup and colored his hair blonde.

But it actually does look like Billy underneath all of the paint!

Looks JUST like him under that paint . ..

I'd love to see you get a hold of one of these and convert him back to his "true" identity

(but you have to add the HUGE machete cut across the chest . . .man that was hard core even if he did die in 2 seconds lol)
DaShape Monday 12/29/2008 at 11:18 PM | 29898
"Somethings out there...hunting us...and it ain't no man."

"We're all going to die....."Oh and you can bet your ass that I am getting this bad boy and painting him up to his correct face with the black marks under his eyes.

And I WILL be carving a cut in his chest and bloodying it up for pics.

DarkArtist81 Monday 12/29/2008 at 11:19 PM | 29899

"We're all going to die....."Oh and you can bet your ass that I am getting this bad boy and painting him up to his correct face with the black marks under his eyes.

Sweet, post up the pics when you do it.
DaShape Monday 12/29/2008 at 11:29 PM | 29906

Oh, you know me... I also plan on trying to score another Dutch body and head to make a "Mud Dutch" out of him...with a custom made bow and spear...

That would be too ck for words.
DarkArtist81 Monday 12/29/2008 at 11:30 PM | 29908

Oh, you know me... I also plan on trying to score another Dutch body and head to make a "Mud Dutch" out of him...with a custom made bow and spear...

we know your going to make it even more pissed off looking Josh, can't wait to see it when your done! Not to highjack this thread but whats the deal on those Tramer figures, are they for sale?

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 12/29/2008 at 11:34 PM | 29909

we know your going to make it even more pissed off looking Josh, can't wait to see it when your done! Not to highjack this thread but whats the deal on those Tramer figures, are they for sale?Thanks man!

And YES.

Tramer is standing in my kitchen awaiting pics, so he is definitely for sale.

I will take the shots here as soon as I finish eating dinner.

DarkArtist81 Monday 12/29/2008 at 11:35 PM | 29910

we know your going to make it even more pissed off looking Josh, can't wait to see it when your done! Not to highjack this thread but whats the deal on those Tramer figures, are they for sale?Thanks man!

And YES.

is that the only one your going to make or will there be more?

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 12/29/2008 at 11:37 PM | 29913

And YES.

is that the only one your going to make or will there be more?Oh there will be more available, at least as long as the jumpsuits are around.

Unless I can get my partner to make more for me or something.

I just took the photos, I will be posting them in the Tramer thread here in a sec and listing them directly after.

DarkArtist81 Tuesday 12/30/2008 at 01:15 AM | 29956

Thought you'd appreciate this little Predator Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovi-djkUgd0
DaShape Tuesday 12/30/2008 at 12:36 PM | 30068
Awesome!

That was pretty damn hilarious.

I found some more shots online of the Predator figures...

DarkArtist81 Tuesday 12/30/2008 at 03:30 PM | 30074

This picture right here about has me sold!
DaShape Tuesday 12/30/2008 at 03:39 PM | 30080
Anyone know if they are going to do Jesse Ventura...That would be ck...We need a Commando line again...This time with Sally
Matthew Mayhem Thursday 1/01/2009 at 12:25 AM | 30306