Forums Off Topic
YOUR SUGGESTIONS ARE VALUED

Hey guys, HorrorBid.com wouldn't be what it is without the valuable input by it's members and users.

Times, people and preferences change and we want to be on top of what's current.

Please feel free to post any suggestions or te issues you might have.

Understand that we might not respond to every idea directly in a post but all posts will be read.

Over time if enough people seem to agree and enough posts about certain topics tally up, HorrorBid's moderators will discuss and address the issues.

Remember, your opinion matters and we greatly appreciate input.

However, please keep it to serious requests only.

Also, if you have technical issues with the forum or auction te or have any questions or "how to dos" please post them in here.

Other members may read and answer your question before we get to it.

Feel free to ask anything and don't worry about feeling "stupid".

If you have a question or notice something with the te than chances are someone is also in the same boat you are.

Please, Break the lence!!!
DaShape Monday 12/29/2008 at 11:04 PM | 29893
Someone had suggested in the Entertainment forum a board related to muc, which got me thinking: nce horror isn't excluvely related to film, what about a section for horror literature? Also, some posts for creating props had me thinking a board for real-life applications of what horror films embody - the make up, the masks, appliances, props, etc, - would be pretty cool, both for people to post instructions or just ask for critiques on work they had done.

Annnyway. My two cents.
dew Friday 8/05/2011 at 09:43 PM | 80091
The Horrorbid clasfied isn't a bad idea but it's alittle annoying to post things nce rules aren't listed and moderators don't seem to know either, or they aren't constant.

I also think the forum catagories could be consolidated into related cataegories to streamline things. Horror talk/slasher talk in one catagory, film movie reviews/dvd/trailers in another. Just a thought to make it less confung.
weaponx Sunday 11/27/2011 at 03:43 AM | 87566