Forums Horror Collectibles
*UPDATED* CRAP-A-THON (WINNER ANNOUNCED!)

(WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 2 OF THIS THREAD)

Hey guys, we are desperately trying to raise funds to add a new blogging feature to the te. Joel and I have pitched in as much as we can afford to right but were still a bit short. So we figured we would have a raffle/crap-a-thon to help raise the funds needed. This is all in good fun and the winner will be awarded the most controveral mask in mask history.....THE CRAPFACE II MASK. If you were around last summer and you witnessed the Crapface controversy then you know what we are talking about. The winner of the Crapface will have the ultimate trophy, a major award if you will. It will no doubt be the center of anyone's collection. Here is the link, the tote board will be updated regularly. Thanks so much for anyone that wishes to participate. We know you guys will love the new blog feature!

href="http://horrorbid.com/raffle.html">http://horrorbid.com/raffle.html
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 12/31/2008 at 08:21 PM | 30260
Just purchased my ticket. god I doubt I'll win with that one ticket but if ever there was a raffle I want to win it's this one.
DrenTheLiar Wednesday 12/31/2008 at 09:41 PM | 30273
I will definitely be in...I want this mask more than I want to have sex after being on a hiatus because the wife was pregnant...If that tells you how much i want it...lol
Matthew Mayhem Wednesday 12/31/2008 at 09:51 PM | 30279
I will definitely be in...I want this mask more than I want to have sex after being on a hiatus because the wife was pregnant...If that tells you how much i want it...lol

Damn...lol

kweandee Thursday 1/01/2009 at 02:38 AM | 30291

Matt I knew you had your eye on her!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 1/01/2009 at 06:11 AM | 30352
We're not quite half way there, we really appreciate all of you guys who have helped out so far!!!!

Here's a mock up of what we are hoping to accomplish . ..
DaShape Friday 1/02/2009 at 04:16 PM | 30615
Just letting you guys know this is still going on and we aren't quit half way of reaching our goal.

So far we have $95 in but our goal is $250.$10 gets you a ticket and not only a chance at winning CRAPFACE II but you are also helping us purchases software for MUCH needed updates and helping HorrorBid evolve.

A BIG Thanks to all those who have donated so far!
DaShape Tuesday 1/06/2009 at 03:28 AM | 31129
will this end sooner if the goal is not reached?
sausagecake Thursday 1/08/2009 at 11:57 PM | 31478
will this end sooner if the goal is not reached?

Actually we just talked about this today.

We are going to set an end date for sometime next week (it's yet to be determined).

We still hope to get the updates finished, will just take a little longer nce booman and I will have to look for spare change under our car seats However!

We are going to do the Blog Update, much need auction software updates and we are going to finally get the Gallery feature of the forum repaired and in working order!

There is still time if you'd like to donate to the cause and take a crack at winning Crap Face II (we don't expect anyone to donate, we understand these are harder financial times for us all . . . . but we'd appreciate anything . . .and I mean anything

;) )
DaShape Friday 1/09/2009 at 12:56 AM | 31502
Hey Guys,

THE CRAP-A-THON will be ending January

14, Wednesday night at 11:59 pm. We will announce the winner of the Crap-A-Thon Thursday evening

We've had a couple more donations come in but we are needing a big boost here to make our goal.

Anything you guys can give would really helps us out!

For all who have donated already, we GREATLY appreciate you helps and support.

It's people like you who help keep the lights on around here!

Thanks so much!!!
DaShape Tuesday 1/13/2009 at 06:09 PM | 31881
Alright guys, the winner of the LEGENDARY RETURN OF CRAPFACE mask is none other than.....

TOMMY TOM THOMPSON III (aka The Tominator, Homicidal9 or Lord Fanny Bandit)

Congrats on the win Tom, and a HUGE thanks to everyone that entered. We are going to be working on the new blog feature for HorrorBid this upcoming week and we owe it to everyone that participated. Thanks again to everyone that entered and mply comes to this te daily. Your support does not go unnoticed.

So Tommy, any idea on what will happen to the Crapface II mask? A new lifeze maybe?

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 1/17/2009 at 09:46 PM | 32347
Congrats Tommy...
kweandee Saturday 1/17/2009 at 10:05 PM | 32352
congrats on the score tom.

customcritters Saturday 1/17/2009 at 11:54 PM | 32363
very coolglad you won Tommy ..

Lewis
maskmaniac Sunday 1/18/2009 at 01:47 AM | 32374
congrats dud!
condemned1 Sunday 1/18/2009 at 02:28 AM | 32378
Never would have thought Tommy would win I kid, congrats Tommy.
DrenTheLiar Sunday 1/18/2009 at 03:32 PM | 32541