Forums Horror Collectibles
WICKEDBEARD REBORN Part 2..(Brand pics, and a lot of em).

Ok got the pics taken finally and I am pretty happy with the turn out.the only thing I forgot to do was dirty up my fingernails....oh well As far as everything else.I could not be happier.My victim allison has an amazing ability to portray a screaming victim with out a sound.lol..She and my buddy Mike do one helluva job helping me with these shots. Now one last thing.Derek has a washboard stomach.....I don't, so there is some extra padding around the midsection.lol I hope to trim up a bit before horrorhound weekend, and scarefest. I also wanna give a big thanks to don at MBK for the amazing Hockey Mask, and Bob at MMFX for the hood I am wearing. I did the hair on it though as it was a bald hood,but man it really fits snug and looks great. the rest of the suit was all me, and while the machete is a VS, I am working on a remake machete soon. On with the pics.
wickedbeard Wednesday 12/31/2008 at 10:22 PM | 30282
and a few more,
wickedbeard Wednesday 12/31/2008 at 10:24 PM | 30283
Holllllllllllllllllllllllllly Shit man!!! Now that's kick ass! Very ck! That Hockey mask is Dead On and so it everything else...

Crazy Shots Jason!!! Nice work on the costume and to everyone that participated!

--Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 12/31/2008 at 11:46 PM | 30297
HOLY SHIT IS RIGHT RYAN!!!! Jeff that is flipping amazing and on so few pictures out there! How the hell do you do this man? Who did the hock and the undermask? Is it all you?

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 12/31/2008 at 11:53 PM | 30298
Man Wicked . .. . I don't know how you do it but you need to sell costumes and make a fortune!!!
DaShape Wednesday 12/31/2008 at 11:54 PM | 30299
Thanks guys.I aims to please.lol..I did everything from the neck down.the hock is made by Don aka imperialhockmaster over at nightowl.He does awesome work at a great price.the hood is from Bob at MMFX.I absolutely love his masks.they fit like a glove and his paintwork is so freakin realistic.I did add the hair though, as the mask was hairless.lol I have 5 of his masks now, and still need a few more that I have had my eye on.lol This costume has taken quite a while to get to this stage, and I will continue to tweak it, until it is better and better. I guess I should tweak my gut a bit to .lol...Gettin a little bloated around the midsection through the holidays.lol

thanks for looking guys, and as long as you enjoy my pics, i will keep providing them.
wickedbeard Thursday 1/01/2009 at 12:18 AM | 30304
Best Jason Costume yet...I love it...where did you get the boots
Matthew Mayhem Thursday 1/01/2009 at 12:38 AM | 30308
Best Jason Costume yet...I love it...where did you get the boots

those are my buddy's frankenstein boots, They give me about 5 inches, but I am planning to get some 7 inch stack boots though for the conventions.I gotta stand tall.lolol
wickedbeard Thursday 1/01/2009 at 12:45 AM | 30309
Maybe they should hire you to actually play Jason.
DrenTheLiar Thursday 1/01/2009 at 12:49 AM | 30311
awesome picsseth
halloween killer Thursday 1/01/2009 at 02:21 AM | 30314

actually there is a film in the works for next year by an independent film maker called Friday the 13th the beginning. I was asked to play Jason in that.It is going to be filmed in a campground in Lake Cumberland. I am really stoked about it!!May not be a major film, but hey, gotta start somewhere.lol He is the same guy doing a film currently called Halloween homecoming. Well see though.I am crosng my fingers.
wickedbeard Thursday 1/01/2009 at 10:31 AM | 30360
WOW!!

How did I miss this thread!?!?

You should play Jason!!
kaizu Thursday 1/01/2009 at 10:41 AM | 30361
I like it better than the shots they have of him from the movie

Yours actualy looks like a head and neck on top of shoulder opposed to the one in the movie that looks like a gaint dick wearing a hockey mask

good job doooood
DWN Productions Friday 1/02/2009 at 02:40 PM | 30593

Oh, don't let Mears see it, dude, he'll probably kill you to not loose his job...

I'm always saying how fucking good are your pics man, but these are freak! The best Jason costume ever seen!

You have to make the scene wich Jason kills the guy by presng his head, man!

Keep posting the pics here, please!
LÜCKMANN Monday 1/05/2009 at 04:21 PM | 31031
wickedbeard Thursday 1/08/2009 at 11:15 AM | 31433

hahahahah! I love it Jeff, you are freaking Jason!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 1/09/2009 at 12:10 AM | 31457