Forums Off Topic
The Gallery?

Seems like the galelry isn't much of a gallery right now. I think we need to seriously work on it. I'm sure me, Zephro, and a few others could supply some great mask pics for the gallery...whoever runs it...
DrenTheLiar Saturday 1/03/2009 at 03:13 PM | 30715
hahaha yea there is just a few pics of Luckmann dressed girly???
Swimming~In~Blood Saturday 1/03/2009 at 04:57 PM | 30730
we are revamping the gallery very soon guys. you should love the new look.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 1/08/2009 at 04:41 AM | 31415
Seems like the galelry isn't much of a gallery right now. I think we need to seriously work on it. I'm sure me, Zephro, and a few others could supply some great mask pics for the gallery...whoever runs it...

Actually, the Crap-A-Thon Fundraiser we are holding is trying to help us collect money to upgrade the Gallery Software on the Forum.

As soon as we make the goal or come up with some more money (which will happen either way) we'll get this puppy all finished up (and I agree, this is a feature we REALLY need).

Great suggestion!
DaShape Saturday 1/10/2009 at 02:29 AM | 31593
hahaha yea there is just a few pics of Luckmann dressed girly???

LOL I didn't even know that until I just saw this... On a de note though....I posted a comment for the girly swinsuit pic cause it's just too freaking funny (sorry Glauco it is

) and I saw alot of comments so I was curious and was looking through some of them and noticed alot of them are advertizements and shit.....how did that happen and who the hell has time to t there and post the same comment back to back which don't even have anything to do with what they're commenting on

kweandee Saturday 1/10/2009 at 04:51 AM | 31616
I can supply some pics for the gallery.
H30 Friday 7/24/2009 at 10:42 PM | 50736
hey guys, that is on our next list of updates. We want to redo the gallery and have something we all can really be proud of. Give us some time but it will be done...

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 7/25/2009 at 03:29 AM | 50752