Forums Horror Collectibles
Need help with displaying my Part II sack

I have a Part II sack from Crash and it's just tting behind stuff on my shelf and I really would like to display it. I don't have a Part II undermask so is there any way that I could display it nicely?
DrenTheLiar Saturday 1/03/2009 at 05:08 PM | 30734
Sounds pretty awesome! There's a few ways you could go about it Dren. I find that one of those stand up paper towl holders work great for mask stands. I would take one of those OR an empty 2 litter pep bottle, and get some old newspapers and crumple them up and tape them to the top of the stand. Keep building it up on there until you have a shape of a head. Use masking tape. Once thats acheived, than I would just put the sack over that and with any luck the head suport and form should fill it out nicely...

You could play around with that until you get the shape and look you want for it...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 1/03/2009 at 07:38 PM | 30755
Foam flocked mannequin head. Works every time. Do a search for them and you should find one you like. That or a display bust man.
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 1/04/2009 at 01:15 AM | 30813
Foam flocked mannequin head. Works every time. Do a search for them and you should find one you like. That or a display bust man.

Actually you just gave me an idea man. Thanks.
DrenTheLiar Sunday 1/04/2009 at 05:00 AM | 30840