Forums Horror Collectibles
Horror Sanctum Jason has landed

Sam did a fucking killer job on this mask for me. The hair is the real show stopped here. The long golden red/blond hair is really something to see in person. All the care in the world was put into this mask and it shows big time. Thanks Sam

I took some pics of Jason wearing a hock for fun and I thought it was pretty cool.

check out Sams masks at
href="http://www.horrorsanctum.com">www.horrorsanctum.com
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 1/04/2009 at 12:58 AM | 30810
I love this piece. I see you went with just the one eye and not foamed. That looks cool as hell with the hockey mask on it.
SithLord Sunday 1/04/2009 at 01:43 AM | 30814
put a bag over that things head! Seriously looks great Scott! Nice score!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 1/04/2009 at 01:45 AM | 30816
I love this piece. I see you went with just the one eye and not foamed.

Great idea Scott...gives it more of an '81 McCain J2 feel
lblambert Sunday 1/04/2009 at 01:54 AM | 30817
Fresh out of burlap sacks J

Yeah th I went with the one gimp eye and non foamed so I could display it on a bust and wear it on halloween if I wanted to. Your right Lee, I do kinda get the 81 hss vibe from this one. The mask is truly something special. I have wanted to add it to the collection for some time so it was a good day. I am ck as a dog today so this showing up on my porch and the h2 mask pics really made it better.

i thought it would be fun to see jason with a hock and I only have the part 7 so I thought why the hell not.
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 1/04/2009 at 02:46 AM | 30828
sweet score scott.

looks great. seth
halloween killer Sunday 1/04/2009 at 03:31 AM | 30830
very nice addition to your collection scott.

pamelavoorheesRIP Sunday 1/04/2009 at 11:29 PM | 30930
This is Bad Ass Scott!!! I geuss this is the last copy now? I herd 20 were only being made of these and I think I rem Sam telling me there was either a "Few" left or just 1 left??? Not sure... Anyway, Very kool Score Bro!!! --Ryan

Harry Warden Monday 1/05/2009 at 06:49 AM | 30991
For

F13th, this P2 is an orgasm...

Fuckin good, man! Hails JASON!
LÜCKMANN Monday 1/05/2009 at 04:13 PM | 31026
This is Bad Ass Scott!!! I geuss this is the last copy now? I herd 20 were only being made of these and I think I rem Sam telling me there was either a "Few" left or just 1 left??? Not sure... Anyway, Very kool Score Bro!!! --Ryan Jason was never limited to any number. I think you're confung it with the H2. I just may discontinue it at some point.
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 12:36 AM | 31221
Whats the cost of a J2

Glass eye and Foamed?? There's so many peices I want and just not enough cheese to spred around. All I can do right now is Trade shit to keep it interesting and watch movies. I geuss watching the movies is where it all roots from so there's nothing wrong with that. I tell you though, I can't wait to get called back to work. There's so much stuff I need to take care of it isn't even funny. I'm up to my ass in work with my car and god only knows what else is left to follow... Eh, What goes down must come back up at some time so... When that day comes, I'm going to be another Lee Lambert for a week.... lmao...

For god sakes don't discontinue the J2 Sam. Thats such a fine peice. I WAS going to just get a Darkde J2 because I can't really aford the bigger stuff anymore, but the more I am thinking about it, it just wouldn't make any damn sense to own a HSS PAM and not a HSS J2 companion... So... I want your J2 Sam! It would drive me nuts anyway, because yours was actually made ung the molds to the apliances...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 01:28 AM | 31231
Mine with glass eyes and foam filling was around 400.00. That's after shipping. That piece takes alot of work because of the beard has to be a certain way. Not foam filled and no glass eyes, is cheaper.
SithLord Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 01:57 AM | 31240
Thats the thing with me, I would want that peice made for display just like the pam head, but by the time i'd have that much money it would be discontinued. It's well worth the cost, there's no doubt about that. I just cant aford it... I paid 300 for Casey's Psychopath when it first came out and that took me a couplde months to pay off... 400 would take me forever... lol... It is a very fine peice tho, no doubt! Sam has alot of time invested in these. You can tell just looking at it. for the beard Im going to say he has a pony tail like type of hair in his hand sniped really short and he probably brushed the glue on that mask as he goes along. once the glue is brushed I'd say he takes that pony tail short hair and pushes the tips in the glue and then pulls down to release the hair from the tail. and keeps working it like that. Something of that sort... I'd emagin it takes a long time to do...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 02:10 AM | 31244