Forums Horror Collectibles
I Love Horrorhound Magazine...

So I'm looking through the mag and I see something:

As I am reading this article I am shocked at the Value of my Tales Collection. It says that Thriller Video closed up sometime in '86 and I am curious to know if Vol. 7 is all the further they made it to until they closed? Vol. 7 was done in 85 and I have never seen a vol. 8...

Only the lower vols.... I have the "HOLY GRAIL" Vol. 1, and Vol, 4,,6,7...

Anyway on with the pics! And the rest of the Vols...

If anyone has anymore information about this Original Run of Tales From The Darkde, please let me know! Thanks and Enjoy!!! --Ryan

Harry Warden Sunday 1/04/2009 at 07:34 AM | 30881
I think they released the old one's on DVD. Not sure though. Some of the newer one's look pretty good, from the TV spot's that I've seen on the CHILLER TV station.
SithLord Sunday 1/04/2009 at 07:44 AM | 30882
Some of the newer one's look pretty good, from the TV spot's that I've seen on the CHILLER TV station.

I love that channel...

kweandee Sunday 1/04/2009 at 08:10 AM | 30883
I think they released the old one's on DVD. Not sure though. Some of the newer one's look pretty good, from the TV spot's that I've seen on the CHILLER TV station.Chris, are you saying that they are still making these episodes and the're on Chiller Channel??? holy shit... lol --Ryan

Harry Warden Sunday 1/04/2009 at 08:12 AM | 30884
I think they released the old one's on DVD. Not sure though. Some of the newer one's look pretty good, from the TV spot's that I've seen on the CHILLER TV station.Chris, are you saying that they are still making these episodes and the're on Chiller Channel??? holy shit... lol --RyanNo. I think they may be reruns of some of the more recent ones they had out. Hard to say. The one's I've been seeing TV spots for, may be infact the ones that you have. I'm not sure of the date on these. They look killer though. Weren't there episodes fron the 70's?
SithLord Sunday 1/04/2009 at 08:36 AM | 30890
Yeah, CHILLER has some good stuff. To bad it wasn't just a like MONSTERS HD. That channel is round the clock uncut Horror. All your favorite movies from every decade. Dread Central was suppose to have they're own channel: The Horror Channel, but that never came to be, I guess.
SithLord Sunday 1/04/2009 at 08:49 AM | 30891