Forums Off Topic
NINE WORDS WOMEN USE...LMAO

NINE WORDS WOMEN USE (1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up. (2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house. (3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permison. Don't Do It! (5) Loud gh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud gh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.) (6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake. (7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever'). (8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying

*&^%$

YOU! (9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.This was followed by....

* Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology. * Send this to all the women you know to give them a good laugh, cause they know it's true!!!

hehe... :)
kweandee Monday 1/05/2009 at 07:07 PM | 31054
I remember these gns I just got dumped by my girlfriend on newyears eve
kaizu Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 04:56 PM | 31338
I remember these gns I just got dumped by my girlfriend on newyears eve Aww hun...that sucks sorry to hear :(
kweandee Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 07:02 PM | 31342
This is the flip de of the post earlier of 9 WORDS WOMEN USE

1. Fine: Depends heavily on the context. A 'fine' after asking, say, "How was work?", means "It was f***ed, I'm not interested in talking about it". Fine at the end of an argument, however, has the same connotations as when a woman would use it, but it is USUALLY SHOUTED LIKE THIS because us men have trouble ung an inde voice when we're angry.

2. Five minutes: What is he doing? Videogames? Five minutes is about half an hour then, or until he finds the ever eluve 'next save point'. Getting ready for sex? Five minutes is two minutes. Preparing to leave? Five minutes means five minutes, and if you're not in the car in exactly five minutes you will find yourself under a veritable barrage of honking until you rectify the fact.

3. Nothing: Is largely a synonym for 'fine', though more resolute. A 'fine' can be challenged, a 'nothing' is completely off limits, and rather than gnaling that an argument is forth coming, it should tell any man-savvy woman that whatever is wrong is not up for discuson with her, her mother, or anyone she is related to. Full stop. Period.

4.Go ahead: "I'm not interested in arguing with you anymore, do whatever the hell you want. See if I care!" Often accompanied by a #1.

5.Loud gh: Sometimes with a curse, like 'J***s Ch***t' or 'F**king hell', this is a gn of frustration, and means, bacally, "I so don't understand the issue here, what is she still pissed about? My concluve rebuttals weren't enough for her?"

6.That's okay: This is a gn of disappointment. If a dude tells you 'that's okay' after you've just admitted something, it means his respect for you has taken a free fall and he's not sure what to say that won't insult you, despite his current feelings. If a guy is saying 'that's okay' a lot, you should examine your patterns and find out why.

7.Thanks: This depends largely on the context and intonation. Like eels and shotguns, 'thanks' is a slippery beast and by no means can be explained in one dot point. So I won't.

8. Whatever: "I'm over it. I'm not interested in arguing. I still think I'm right, but you know what? You don't, and I'm beyond caring. F**k you." That's what 'whatever' means.

9.Don't worry about it, I got it: This isn't often used by men, but when uttered it holds the same connotations as "Stop asking if I need help, I am a MAN, I am more than capable of handling this shit myself". Women often challenge this, which can result in a #4 #5 combo, or, worse, a #1 followed up by an #8.
Swimming~In~Blood Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 07:08 PM | 31344
LMAO...that's too funny :)
kweandee Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 07:21 PM | 31346
Well, wait to get married, then the words pass through the 1,000 each 10 seconds and always are: fuck, piece of shit, scumbag, will back mom's house, etc etc...
LÜCKMANN Friday 1/09/2009 at 02:30 PM | 31548
why the hell cant women just say what the hell they mean??

ladies men are STUPID by nature and mplistic creatures and we are not mind readers

if something is wrong spell it out because if you dont we will think that everything is ok.

if women would open theirs mouths and say what they mean for once there would be a lot less broken relationships
Johnny Bisco Friday 1/09/2009 at 02:35 PM | 31549
why the hell cant women just say what the hell they mean??

ladies men are STUPID by nature and mplistic creatures and we are not mind readers

if something is wrong spell it out because if you dont we will think that everything is ok.

if women would open theirs mouths and say what they mean for once there would be a lot less broken relationships

amen to that
kaizu Friday 1/09/2009 at 03:16 PM | 31552