Forums Horror Movie Talk
Spoiler-filled Casting Breakdown For Halloween 2 (H2)

Bloody-Disgusting just got the latest casting breakdown for Rob Zombie's H2, which begins shooting this month in Los Angeles for release on August 28th. While it doesn't confirm any returning names, it does give some idea into what the film is about and reveals multiple murder sequences. Get your hard hat on and get ready for some spoilers. The new film picks up right as the first remake ended, following the aftermath of Michael Myers' murderous rampage through the eyes of the ster he hunted.

SPOILERS FOLLOW

A male of any ethnicity, 40s - 50s. A slow, tired man, who works as a beer delivery man. As he is making a routine stop, he discovers the bodies of 3 people who were brutally murdered and then ghoulishly displayed. As he calls 911, his throat is slashed by the same killer. Three scenes. Please note any actors able to work as Georgia Local Hire. This is not mandatory, but is good information to know.

A female of any ethnicity, 30s - 40s, a small town cop who is senble and a bit impatient. She and her partner are sent to look for Michael at his old house and, though it seems like a waste of time, she does as she is told, and she thinks enough to bring shotguns. When they investigate inde the Myers house, Michael is there, and slashes her throat and then stabs her to death. Must be okay with special effects life casting needs to play this role. Please note any actors able to work as Georgia Local Hire. This is not mandatory, but is good information to know.

A male of any ethnicity, 20s - 50s, a small town cop who may be a bit cranky. When he is sent out to look for someone who is clearly not there, it bugs him. Fear for fear's sake. He goes with his partner in to the Myers house to check for ghosts, but then, all too suddenly, he is stabbed to death by the man he should have been more careful of...Please note any actors able to work as Georgia Local Hire. This is not mandatory, but is good information to know.

A male in his early 20s, any ethnicity. He is young, horny, and dressed up like a 'wolf-man' at a Halloween party. He is dancing with Harley, she wants to see his van - the night is definitely looking up!! Too bad he leaves the van a little early (a man has to pee!), because he is brutally killed and then beheaded by a psychotic killer. 3 great scenes. Please note any actors able to work as Georgia Local Hire. This is not mandatory, but is good information to know.

19-22 years old. Female of any ethnicity, must be okay with upper frontal nudity. She is tough and she is a bit of a wild child. She strains against the confines of her small town life. Harley has made the rounds with the local therapists and is always looking for a good time. Any opportunity to question authority, she takes it. Actor must be comfortable with head and face casting for special effects, because her death is a vivid one! All about knives in the face!! This is strong Supporting role for a strong young female fan of this genre.

A male in his mid to late 50s, any ethnicity. He is tough. He is an ambulance driver by trade and likes the rescue aspect of his work. He may have short gray hair, or maybe it is just at the temple. Although he and his girlfriend (an artist named Penny) have a healthy sex life, sometimes he is called away for work and Penny is left with dinner on the stove and no company. Sadly, on a rare night off, Ted and his girlfriend are met by Michael, a crazed killer, and Ted does not survive his brutal stabbing and skin removal. Please note any actors able to work as Georgia Local Hire. This is not mandatory, but is good information to know.
DaShape Monday 1/05/2009 at 07:36 PM | 31055
Sounds like this is going to really have the RZ twist to it.

Bring it on!

I can't wait for the release!
Evildsm Monday 1/05/2009 at 07:54 PM | 31061
got my umbrella and raincoat ready for the blood storm!!!!!!!!
ny ghoul Monday 1/05/2009 at 10:10 PM | 31074
got my umbrella and raincoat ready for the blood storm!!!!!!!! i got my barf bag ready in case this movie blows
Johnny Bisco Saturday 1/10/2009 at 03:32 AM | 31604
got my umbrella and raincoat ready for the blood storm!!!!!!!! i got my barf bag ready in case this movie blows

^^

https://www.msu.edu/user/steinbr1/pooh/images/disney/eeyore14.

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 1/10/2009 at 04:08 AM | 31608