Forums Horror Movie Talk
Danielle Harris in Talks to Return in 'H2'

Bloody-Disgusting reports - "When Rob Zombie's HALLOWEEN remake was announced, one of the biggest pieces of news was that Danielle Harris would be returning to Haddonfield as she'd end up starring (and taking her top off) as Annie Brackett, one of Laurie Strode's friends. Harris was best known in the horror community as little Jamie Lloyd - Michael Myers' niece - in both Dimenon Films' HALLOWEEN 4: THE RETURN OF MICHAEL MYERS and HALLOWEEN 5: THE REVENGE OF MICHAEL MYERS. We learned this evening that Harris is in final talks to join the cast of H2, or HALLOWEEN II if you will. She is the latest name circling the project alongde Scout Taylor-Compton, Malcolm McDowell (gned for three films), Daeg Faerch and Sheri Moon Zombie. Tyler Mane (Michael) is the only confirmed name thus far. What do you guys think Zombie will be doing with Harris? The film hits theaters August 28th, 2009."
DaShape Monday 1/05/2009 at 07:41 PM | 31057
It would be nice to see her come back.

Just for constancy sake.

I am glad to see that Tyler is back also.
Evildsm Monday 1/05/2009 at 07:49 PM | 31059
i trust the BS bloody disgusting spews forth on a regular bas like i trust my bowels after eating habenero laden chili
Johnny Bisco Thursday 1/08/2009 at 03:48 AM | 31409
i trust the BS bloody disgusting spews forth on a regular bas like i trust my bowels after eating habenero laden chili

another clasc Johnny B. line!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 1/08/2009 at 04:38 AM | 31413
i think she is a super fox
Swimming~In~Blood Thursday 1/08/2009 at 05:45 PM | 31447