HALL OF FAME RULES
1. Unlike the previous incarnation of the HOF that was limited to masks, this time around any horror-themed collectables are welcome. The categories are pretty self-explanatory but if you’re unsure of where to put something, feel free to PM myself or any of the other mods for clarification.
2. Keep in mind that people are submitting things they are proud of. If you don’t like something, feel free to vote no but please refrain from leaving negative comments. They don’t serve any purpose and will be deleted.
3. Only post pictures of your own items. This section is for our members to have fun showing off the pieces in their collections they’re most proud of. Posting things you don’t own defeats the purpose.
4. Only one copy of a particular item should be posted. For example, there is already a HSS Devious posted for voting. Special editions of the mask (H2, Tramer) can still be posted but not another copy of the same mask. If people want to add pics of their own copy to an existing thread to show what the same item looks like under different lighting or at a different angle, please feel free.
5. The magic number is 50. Once a particular item receives 50 yes votes it goes into the HOF but if it receives 50 no votes it will be deleted.
6. Keep in mind a piece may be submitted for a certain reason such as historical gnificance or rarity. We would ask people submitting pieces with something special about them please include the special circumstances in the description. We would also ask people voting on these pieces to take the circumstances of these pieces into conderation . For example, if a certain mask is submitted because it has historical value for being the first independent sculpt of a particular character, don’t vote no because it isn’t as screen accurate as later sculpts.
7. Finally, please don’t take the HOF too seriously. It’s not an intense competition but rather just something fun to give us an excuse to show off our collections.