Forums Horror Movie Talk
NATIONAL BEN TRAMER DAY:

RIP BEN!talk about all your Tramer masks, figures and favorite moments right here as we honor the man, the myth, the legend that is Benjamin J. Tramer!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 1/06/2009 at 08:04 AM | 31154
The cops care more about who gets stalked by the shape. They kill Tramer and let it slide by We learn in H4 that his daddy's a redneck, who instead doesn't blame the cops but blames in on ths shape

Poor Tramer
kaizu Tuesday 1/06/2009 at 09:09 AM | 31155
LOL. Tramer rules. He probably stole all of that candy in his bag when he was drunk and started to run when he saw loomis coming to town.
quietonthesetstudios Tuesday 1/06/2009 at 01:48 PM | 31157
I read that Ben Tramer was played by Chuck Norris.

He actually round housed the police car.
Evildsm Tuesday 1/06/2009 at 03:15 PM | 31159
Funny that today is National Ben Tramer Day.

My co-worker and I were discusng him yesterday.

My co-worker never knew his name or that there were masks and figures available.

Snoballz Tuesday 1/06/2009 at 03:25 PM | 31161
Honestly, the Cop who hit him with the car . .. what was he drinking?

Plus, he was doing at least 80 in a suburb.

And, some crazy man was yelling at him waving a gun around. How is that Myers fault at all?
DaShape Tuesday 1/06/2009 at 03:52 PM | 31163

Everybody in Haddonfield is a little nuts I say

Come to think of it they burnt the the Tramer mask and the stunt mask in H2. 2 kirks in one movie

It would be a big deal among the collecters today
kaizu Tuesday 1/06/2009 at 04:08 PM | 31166
HIGH REZ SCREEN CAPS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
DEUSEXMACHINA222 Tuesday 1/06/2009 at 04:50 PM | 31173
LOL. Tramer rules. He probably stole all of that candy in his bag when he was drunk and started to run when he saw loomis coming to town.

I doubt it was a bag of candy. I'm pretty sure it was a bag of delicious LIQUOR, just waiting to be devoured! No wonder he went up so fast! All that alcohol!

strangerathome Tuesday 1/06/2009 at 05:21 PM | 31176
Walk, Walk, Walk, Huh?, Crazy man w/ gun, WTF?, J Walk, J Walk, J Walk, Screech, BOOM, Sploon, Fire, The End.
Myers31TKD Tuesday 1/06/2009 at 05:37 PM | 31177
Hey DEUSEXMACHINA222 here is a link to some high rez screen shots...

Originally posted by Johnny Bisco.

ok heres some standard shots and some with zoom. its hard to tell it all depends on the lighting it appears

no zoom shots

shots with zoom

Also who has some pics of various Tramer masks that have been made over the years? They don't have to belong to you either. Would love to see the different variations....

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 1/06/2009 at 07:29 PM | 31184
There's a lesson to be learned from Haddonfield's favourite hood ornament...don't jaywalk...even when some bald nutjob in a trench coat is waving a gun at you.

In the spirit of this festive occaon, here are my two Tramer masks:

HSS Tramer #1 (the only copy done in lver/blue)

CGP Fender Bender #1

lblambert Tuesday 1/06/2009 at 07:37 PM | 31185
Just for those who havn't noticed. Tramer isn't wearing a jumpsuit. He's wearing what looks to be a Dark Navy L. Sleeve Button up shirt with a pair of Black Cackys... So it looks to me anyway...

I could be wrong, but I'm all but 100% sure on this...--Ryan By the way Lee, Is that CGP Trammer a St. Nick? Sure looks like it...
Harry Warden Tuesday 1/06/2009 at 08:34 PM | 31192
here is a rare sandman tramer that i think pulls off the look maybe the best...

and the trial by fire always looked really cool with the flake style paint...

pamelavoorheesRIP Tuesday 1/06/2009 at 09:24 PM | 31199
Call me crazy but after looking at some of those pictures, it seems as though its just the myers mask with kirk hair that has been teased a lot!

Not really anything special done to it.

Maybe a clear coat added to the face to make it glossy.
Evildsm Tuesday 1/06/2009 at 09:58 PM | 31200
Call me crazy but after looking at some of those pictures, it seems as though its just the myers mask with kirk hair that has been teased a lot!

i agree evildsm. i really don't think they even used the gloss. happy tramer day everyone!

sausagecake Tuesday 1/06/2009 at 11:01 PM | 31206
Poor Ben!

If he would've left the party a little sooner, he could've hooked up with Laurie the next day!

RIP Fender Bender
Deathwalk Tuesday 1/06/2009 at 11:30 PM | 31209
Poor Ben!

If he would've left the party a little sooner, he could've hooked up with Laurie the next day!

RIP Fender Bender

yeah no joke, he was all set to score and then whamo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!great to see ya DW, don't be a stranger!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 1/06/2009 at 11:41 PM | 31210
mcs closet crasher kirk proto converted into a tramer mask by bry hss shape 08 tramer mask
halloween killer Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 12:26 AM | 31218
damnit if i knew today was national ben tramer day i would have took off work! i like mccain's devious tramer and the fender bender the best!
oldskool Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 12:36 AM | 31220
I need a Tramer really bad!
DrenTheLiar Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 01:47 AM | 31237
I got a little insperation with this thread and decided to mess around with my Devious that has the Kirk hair.

The pictures make the hair look a lot darker than what it really is but all I can say is that it looks great.

I am sure lighting has a lot to do with how the tramer mask looks in the movie.

Evildsm Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 02:06 AM | 31241
I need a Tramer really bad

You need a Crapface really bad!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 02:12 AM | 31246
i love ben tramer i only wish he would have scored with Laurie and her huge cans.

frozensoul Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 02:25 AM | 31252

Actually you're a bit off on this one Mike. When Sam was starting his own Tramer he tracked down David Ayers, the painter at DPS who painted the Tramer masks for the filming of H2. He confirmed that the paint scheme he used on the Tramer masks was light blue with white hair. That's why all the HSS Tramers from #2 onwards had this color scheme (Sam had already done #1 with the lver/blue paint).
lblambert Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 02:38 AM | 31257
you all are commiting a cardinal n not posting your tramers with booze in the pics!!!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 02:39 AM | 31260

i agree evildsm. i really don't think they even used the gloss. happy tramer day everyone!You guys couldn't be more wrong....I talked to David Ayers the artist that painted it for the movie....his exact words were....

"They didn't want it to look exactly like the myers mask and didn't want it white. So I painted it very light blue with white hair."

Keep in mind people that when a movie is made there are tons of lights being focused on the scene...it drowns out the color and filming at night makes things look strange.
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 02:40 AM | 31261

Actually you're a bit off on this one Mike. When Sam was starting his own Tramer he tracked down David Ayers, the painter at DPS who painted the Tramer masks for the filming of H2. He confirmed that the paint scheme he used on the Tramer masks was light blue with white hair. That's why all the HSS Tramers from #2 onwards had this color scheme (Sam had already done #1 with the lver/blue paint).

Well not to get into full blown debate about this but I thought Sam agreed it had a pearl type finish and not blue. All of the HSS Tramer's had this pearl finish except for yours Lee but the Devious Tramer he gave to Josh was light blue which confused me. I know for a fact the HSS Tramers were not blue because I owned one. Sam can you help with this?
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 02:42 AM | 31262
you all are commiting a cardinal n not posting your tramers with booze in the pics

You are correct r!! I'll have to get on that
lblambert Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 02:45 AM | 31263
Sam can you help with this?

Look at the post above yours

lblambert Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 02:47 AM | 31264
To further prove that point....This is Bisco's Tramer..... It's painte LIGHT BLUE....and the hair is SNOW WHITE.... Notice how the blue is gone...the mask is shiney....the hair looks blond...
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 02:48 AM | 31265
There we go Sam. I just noticed a big difference between that paint on the HSS Tramer and Josh's Devious Tramer's paint scheme. Both kick ass but Josh's is a lot more blue. I am just a Tramer fan, I like them both but which is more accurate?
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 02:49 AM | 31267
Hate to burst your bubble Mike and that's neat how you teased the hari on Devious...but the original 75 kirk hair is not the same as what is on a devious.....it was much shorter...and really there is no way to tease that hair to make it high enough to make it stand up like a tramer
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 02:51 AM | 31268

Well not to get into full blown debate about this but I thought Sam agreed it had a pearl type finish and not blue. All of the HSS Tramer's had this pearl finish except for yours Lee but the Devious Tramer he gave to Josh was light blue which confused me. I know for a fact the HSS Tramers were not blue because I owned one. Sam can you help with this?

Stop sniffing glue Justin....we had that conversation way before I talked to David Ayers and found out the real paint scheme...we also talked about that WAY after I found out what color it really was...>DUH UMMMM Where is YOUR copy of Tramer that I made you???
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 02:54 AM | 31269
Tramer and beer Tramer and beer

Johnny Bisco Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 02:54 AM | 31270

Stop sniffing glue Justin....we had that conversation way before I talked to David Ayers and found out the real paint scheme...we also talked about that WAY after I found out what color it really was...>DUH

yeah but you talked to Ayers after you started on the HSS Tramers so they should be accurate right? So why is Josh's Devious Tramer more blue? Riddle me that.

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 02:57 AM | 31271

Stop sniffing glue Justin....we had that conversation way before I talked to David Ayers and found out the real paint scheme...we also talked about that WAY after I found out what color it really was...>DUH

yeah but you talked to Ayers after you started on the HSS Tramers so they should be accurate right? So why is Josh's Devious Tramer more blue? Riddle me that. To make it different from the other Tramers I made...and yes it is a LITTLE darker blue.. ALRIGHT SO I WAS DRINKING THAT DAY!!!
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 03:00 AM | 31273
do you two need a time out?????

Johnny Bisco Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 03:01 AM | 31274
DON'T EDIT THIS SPAZ!!! WHERE IS YOUR TRAMER I MADE YOU???
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 03:02 AM | 31275
alright I'm not ung the quote button anymore because its getting huge! Alright fair enough I always wondered why it was darker.

But we all are in agreement the HSS Tramer paint scheme is about as close as posble right?
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 03:03 AM | 31276

tting in my office under glass!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 03:03 AM | 31277
do you two need a time out?????trust me, you haven't seen Sam and I go at it before. It gets hairy!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 03:05 AM | 31278

tting in my office under glass!Just for that you get to buy me 5 beers at Maskfest... AND 10 FOR LEE!!!
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 03:05 AM | 31279

tting in my office under glass!Just for that you get to buy me 5 beers at Maskfest... AND 10 FOR LEE

I'll drink to that!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 03:06 AM | 31280

tting in my office under glass!Just for that you get to buy me 5 beers at Maskfest... AND 10 FOR LEE

I agree to those terms
lblambert Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 03:07 AM | 31281
do you two need a time out?????trust me, you haven't seen Sam and I go at it before. It gets hairy!We don't go at it....Justin cries...then I feel like i kicked a puppy. He loves me too much...
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 03:20 AM | 31283
do you two need a time out?????trust me, you haven't seen Sam and I go at it before. It gets hairy!We don't go at it....Justin cries...then I feel like i kicked a puppy. He loves me too much...

like I said, its a love, hate relationship! The problem with Sam is he such a softy I have to kick his ass every now and again just to toughen him up. And I have never seen the guy wake up on the wrong de of the bed. Every day its roses and candy and the McCain household.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 03:49 AM | 31288
Wait a second here, It wasn't David Ayres who painted the Tramer. It was Rob Tharp. He told me so himself in the reply he sent me to my original question, I put to him. The reply he sent me was then copied and pasted right here on this te.

You all need to cut out the BOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!
SithLord Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 06:44 AM | 31309
I emailed Rob, asking him what color was the Tramer mask painted. He replied saying that he recalls painting not 1, but 2 Tramer masks, a baby blue color, and then adding the white hair. Sam needed to know what color it was for sure, because he wanted to get it exact. No other Tramer mask out there, up until Sam's Tramer, ever sported the right coloring. It was always lver or just plain white. I then sent the reply I got from Rob, to Sam, then Sam posted it on this forum, for all to read. No, I still don't have a copy of the email.
SithLord Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 07:10 AM | 31312
No bubbles bursted here at all guys.

I was just expresng my opinion.

I could careless if I was right or wrong.

For my own personal collection, I could leave the devious how it is with its Tramerized look and everyone who will ever see it wouldn't know the difference. They would just think its just another "Myers Mask" so it doesn't have to be screen acurate because I am usually the only person watching halloween.

So.... what I am getting at is that umm......

Wait,...... shit I lost it

Go on with your tramer day....

Im going to bed.

Evildsm Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 08:25 AM | 31317
Wish they had production shots of the Tramer...
kaizu Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 08:40 AM | 31318
Wait a second here, It wasn't David Ayres who painted the Tramer. It was Rob Tharp. He told me so himself in the reply he sent me to my original question, I put to him. The reply he sent me was then copied and pasted right here on this te.

You all need to cut out the BOOOOOOOOS

EXACTLY RIGHT CHRIS....I always get those 2 mixed up...they both worked at post around the same time.
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 03:14 PM | 31327
No bubbles bursted here at all guys.

I was just expresng my opinion.

I could careless if I was right or wrong.

For my own personal collection, I could leave the devious how it is with its Tramerized look and everyone who will ever see it wouldn't know the difference. They would just think its just another "Myers Mask" so it doesn't have to be screen acurate because I am usually the only person watching halloween.

So.... what I am getting at is that umm......

Wait,...... shit I lost it

Go on with your tramer day....

Im going to bed. Hehe nice Mike.....
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 03:15 PM | 31328