Forums Horror Collectibles
Looking foward to the Freddy Krueger Gentle Giant bust?

I think this looks incredible!

It's up for pre-orders right now and is suppose to come out Mar 09.

Check it out here: http://www.cornerstorecomics.com/index.cfm?page=shopping/shop&Category_ID=11&ChildCategory_ID=96&Product_ID=1407#
DaShape Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 01:44 AM | 31235
This is bad ass! This kinda stuff is really kool, but I always felt they should make this stuff bigger... 7 1/2 inches is kinda dinky for something this kool... Anyone feel the same about this or is it just me?

--Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 06:00 AM | 31301
I'm really digging this. Not only does it have a nice Englund look, I love seeing the house included! Nice find Fenner!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 07:08 AM | 31311
That thing looks incredible, and the price is pretty reasonable also.

Does anyone know what ever happened to the figure that featured Freddy tting in a chair surrounded by several creepy looking dolls?

I looked around for that one but couldn't find it.

Does anyone know if it was ever released?
gummi Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 07:31 AM | 31316

Does anyone know what ever happened to the figure that featured Freddy tting in a chair surrounded by several creepy looking dolls?

That Freddy tting in the chair is also very cool, it actually graced the cover of a HorrorHound Issue once.

The te I found it on says that it's still on Pre-order yet the release date is stated November 08 (doesn't make much sense).

here's the te
DaShape Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 07:41 PM | 31347
That is really awesome....

I agree with Ryan though....shame so small. Something like that should be so much bigger

kweandee Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 11:22 PM | 31366

That Freddy tting in the chair is also very cool, it actually graced the cover of a HorrorHound Issue once.

The te I found it on says that it's still on Pre-order yet the release date is stated November 08 (doesn't make much sense).

here's the te http://www.cornerstorecomics.com/index.cfm?page=shopping/shop&Category_ID=11&ChildCategory_ID=96&Product_ID=514#

Thanks for the link.

Don't ask me why it never occurred to me to look on the same te.Hopefully they actually release this one some day.
gummi Thursday 1/08/2009 at 07:31 AM | 31428