Forums Horror Movie Talk
DID YOU NOTICE (FRIGHTNIGHT)...

When the kids go into Peter Vincent's house for the first time, you see the NOSFERATU bust with hands, tting there in a glass display case. I wonder if that was THE HALLOWEEN SOCIETY veron, or maybe DEATHSTUDIOS copy.?.?
SithLord Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 07:14 AM | 31313
It is a Klaus Kinski Nosferatu Don Post did in 79' for the Nosferatu remake .. I had one and they are very rare .. They were limited to a few hundred came in a display case and hands .. Back then these were like 400 that was crazy for a mask back then ..

Later Lewis
maskmaniac Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 11:21 PM | 31365
It is a Klaus Kinski Nosferatu Don Post did in 79' for the Nosferatu remake .. I had one and they are very rare .. They were limited to a few hundred came in a display case and hands .. Back then these were like 400 that was crazy for a mask back then ..

Later Lewis

That's right, Klaus did do one. I also think that The HalloweeN Society did the same setup, as well. It was the head, hands, and came with a display case.
SithLord Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 11:58 PM | 31370

Later Lewis

That's right, Klaus did do one. I also think that The HalloweeN Society did the same setup, as well. It was the head, hands, and came with a display case.

Lewis is right Chris. That's the Don Post veron. That movie was made before the Halloween Society did one....their veron wasn't Kinski though...it was the Max Shreck Veron.
HorrorSanctum Thursday 1/08/2009 at 04:30 AM | 31410
Was the THS Nosferatu the one sculpted by Paul Clemens?
lblambert Thursday 1/08/2009 at 05:43 AM | 31421
Was the THS Nosferatu the one sculpted by Paul Clemens?

Going back through the pages of THS, and looking at they're line-up they did, I didn't even see a Nosferatu. The only Vampire busts that I found, were the Bela Lugo, and Lon Cheney's, "London After Midnight" verons. Maybe THS didn't do the Nosferatu veron.

Hmmmm.....
SithLord Thursday 1/08/2009 at 08:58 AM | 31432