Forums Horror Collectibles
Its Official!!!

I will be filming my first real movie this summer. After much success with my "Summer on the Darkde" documentary this past summer, I have decided to make a pretty graphic zombie movie. I am super excited and have always wanted to do this. Filming will start in June and go threw out August. We will be teaming up with some ck special F/X crews and great people for this film. I have hand picked some sexy ladies as well to keep everyone entertained if my movie sucks as well lmao. Details will follow in the next few weeks as things are confirmed.

I am really hoping to bring something to the table that is a bit different from everything else we have seen. There is nothing wrong with past movies but I dont want to just mock a regular zombie movie, any joe schmoe can do that. I want to show points of view from a zombies perspective and the survivors as well, some of the film will be hand held almost like a blair witch kinda look and i will profesonally film the other scenes. If you know of a great place that we might be able to shoot at for free let us know we will be scouting locations in February.
Swimming~In~Blood Thursday 1/08/2009 at 04:42 PM | 31442
Congrats and good luck!
Evildsm Thursday 1/08/2009 at 07:08 PM | 31449
Congrats!

I look forward to seeing it!
Snoballz Thursday 1/08/2009 at 10:37 PM | 31463
Sounds cool, man.

I'd really like to participate of zombie's movie (not need too make-up to make me a zombie...)

Are you going to make something like the Blair Witch point of view? I mean, like an amateur recording something? If so, this is cool, dude. I like too much this kind of thing, like REC did too.

I wish luck for you, my friend, and success!
LÜCKMANN Friday 1/09/2009 at 04:17 PM | 31555
Are you going to make something like the Blair Witch point of view? I mean, like an amateur recording something? If so, this is cool, dude. I like too much this kind of thing, like REC did too. No it wont be a ongoing shot or anything just a couple quick views from people recording things,i got some footage from a zombie kickball game i played over the summer and they opened with all 400 people running over this hill and i filmed it. i would love to use that for sure.
Swimming~In~Blood Friday 1/09/2009 at 06:05 PM | 31558
Wow thats really cool...good luck. I'll be looking forward to seeing it

kweandee Saturday 1/10/2009 at 01:01 AM | 31582