Forums Off Topic
Beckinsale in Underworld Rise of the Lycans after all

With Rhona Mitra taking over as the gothy lustkitten focus of the upcoming Underworld Rise of the Lycans, people were wondering if we would ever see Beckinsale as Selene again. And it appears as if Beckinsale will actually be in the movie as well, but not like we had hoped.

ShockTillYouDrop.com says:the threequel will open and close with Selene (as played by Kate Beckinsale). When asked if it was new footage, we were told it was a scene from Len Wiseman’s 2003 Underworld that will be used to bookend this prequel.

I think it is a good idea to touch on Selene as she was so critical in the first two movies, that it just seems cheap to discard her character so ealy. But they will present Selene in short bits at the beginning and end of the film to tie it all together.

This will be taken from previously recorded clips, so Beckinsale didn’t actually report to the set, but will be included in some form.
DaShape Thursday 1/08/2009 at 08:18 PM | 31451
hrm...better than nothing I guess.
ny ghoul Thursday 1/08/2009 at 10:17 PM | 31458
As I said before, to me it was one of the worst movie about werewolves and vampires ever did. And look: the top worst of my list includes Van Helng.....

Don't know why keep forcing us to watch another sequel of a disaster. Thought the people in Hollywood have never a good and original idea. And when they have, make shits like this...

LÜCKMANN Friday 1/09/2009 at 04:05 PM | 31554
Beckinsale probably didn't want to do a sequal because she was married to the lycan guy in part 1 and then got married to the director in part2. Thus the director shoots a scene with Beckinsale screwing her exhusband...
kaizu Friday 1/09/2009 at 04:21 PM | 31556
Beckinsale probably didn't want to do a sequal because she was married to the lycan guy in part 1 and then got married to the director in part2. Thus the director shoots a scene with Beckinsale screwing her exhusband...

Now that's what you call irony right there LOL.

So did she leave her ex-husband for the director during part 2?
DaShape Friday 1/09/2009 at 10:10 PM | 31577
hrm...better than nothing I guess.

LOL I said the same thing to myself after I finished reading that

kweandee Saturday 1/10/2009 at 01:04 AM | 31583

Now that's what you call irony right there LOL.

So did she leave her ex-husband for the director during part 2?

Part1 if I'm correct
kaizu Saturday 1/10/2009 at 02:02 AM | 31585