Forums Horror Collectibles
Last House on the Left Movie Trailer

Rouge Pictures has released the movie trailer for the remake of The Last House on the Left, the landmark suspense thriller that launched Wes Craven’s directing career.

Masters of horror Wes Craven and Sean Cunningham revit their landmark film that launched Craven’s directing career and influenced decades of horror films to follow: The Last House on the Left. Bringing one of the most notorious thrillers of all time to a new generation, they produce the story that explores how far two ordinary people will go to exact revenge on the sociopaths who harmed their child.

The night she arrives at the remote Collingwood lakehouse, Mari (Sara Paxton) and her friend are kidnapped by a prison escapee and his crew. Terrified and left for dead, Mari’s only hope is to make it back to parents John and Emma (Tony Goldwyn and Monica Potter). Unfortunately, her attackers unknowingly seek shelter at the one place she could be safe. And when her family learns the horrifying story, they will make three strangers curse the day they came to The Last House on the Left.

WATCH THE TRAILER IN HI DEF HERE: http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/thelasthouseontheleft/hd
DaShape Friday 1/09/2009 at 01:01 AM | 31503
UGH...looks horrible. looks more like "CHAOS" than LHOTL. Are there ANY directors left who know the terms GRITTY; BEREFT; BLEAK; DIRTY;......LHOTL is ALL of these....this trailer looks like a typical straight to dvd shit fest. I should have directed this film!!!!

ny ghoul Friday 1/09/2009 at 07:22 AM | 31543
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STOP RUINING MY FAVORITE MOVIES HOLLYWOOD
Johnny Bisco Friday 1/09/2009 at 11:23 AM | 31547
Actually, the trailer doesn't look too bad to me but that's not saying this should have been remade either.
DaShape Wednesday 1/14/2009 at 03:09 AM | 31930
It might be a case of "if this was its own film" and there never was a LHOTL to be "remade"...maybe it'd be good. The fact that they proclaim its a remake of a legend and theres not ONE iota of the qualities of LHOTL apparent....thats why they get the bigfrom me. Plus doesn't it look to "clean"? you know? wheres the grime and sleaze these days?!?!
ny ghoul Wednesday 1/14/2009 at 02:01 PM | 31966
no doubt i like the documentary look a lot of 70s films had
Johnny Bisco Sunday 1/18/2009 at 09:06 PM | 32559