Forums Horror Collectibles
Is it raining Freddys in here or is just me???

Wow, I don't know about you guys but it's almost overwhelming in here.

With a Jason movie right on top of us and the announcement of the next Halloween installment I thought for sure we'd be getting slammed with hocks and white masks . .. but hold the phone!!!

We've just got bombarded by several FANTASTIC Freddy Masks/busts all at once!!!

It's a Nightmare fan's (or any horror fan's) dream come true.

These guys are true artists and could blow my socks off when it comes to this stuff any day of the week.

I'm in awe of their craft.

DaShape Friday 1/09/2009 at 02:14 AM | 31515
Freddy's, START YOUR ENGINES !!!!!!!!!!!!
SithLord Friday 1/09/2009 at 07:26 AM | 31545
I'd love to get my hands on that Ren bust in the middle... I never owned a Ren bust before, but from my understanding they can be painted with acrylic Paints and that I have... I would absolutely LOVE to take a crack at painting a Freddy... Not to brag, but all honesty I am 99.9% sure that I could paint one... I'm not saying it would be easy, but I've just been doing art my whole life and I very firmiliar with color blending and mixing... Dunno, I think it would be Fun as hell to paint one...

Someday maybe?

--Ryan

Harry Warden Friday 1/09/2009 at 08:04 AM | 31546
what are the prices on each if I may ask?

customcritters Friday 1/09/2009 at 08:18 PM | 31561
I'm always happy to see more Freddy masks/busts around!

Great work guys!

what are the prices on each if I may ask?

The prices I've heard so far, though I could be wrong.

Horror Sanctum - finished wearable mask $200, foam filled display bust with glass eyes $250.

RMFX/Suckface - unfinished ren bust £175 including US shipping. That's $234 shipped outde of England at today's converon rate.

MaskManiac - finished wearable mask $160 Shipped.
Snoballz Friday 1/09/2009 at 09:46 PM | 31569
Hey guys, the prices should be 100% accurate now. Snoballz thanks for posting that they were just a hair off. Hope this helps....

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 1/10/2009 at 04:49 AM | 31615
I'd love to get my hands on that Ren bust in the middle... I never owned a Ren bust before, but from my understanding they can be painted with acrylic Paints and that I have... I would absolutely LOVE to take a crack at painting a Freddy... Not to brag, but all honesty I am 99.9% sure that I could paint one... I'm not saying it would be easy, but I've just been doing art my whole life and I very firmiliar with color blending and mixing... Dunno, I think it would be Fun as hell to paint one...

Someday maybe?

--RyanGo for it Ryan...that would be very interesting to see

Seeing all these new Freddy's back to back is very exciting

kweandee Saturday 1/10/2009 at 04:54 AM | 31619
yeah I am really excited to Des. We had a lule in great Freddy's and all the sudden the bar has been raised. Freddy is not an easy look to pull off that is for sure. I am glad to see the love shown to the Springwood Slasher and all of the masks are reasonable priced which is always a plus....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 1/10/2009 at 05:49 AM | 31631
yeah I am really excited to Des. We had a lule in great Freddy's and all the sudden the bar has been raised. Freddy is not an easy look to pull off that is for sure. I am glad to see the love shown to the Springwood Slasher and all of the masks are reasonable priced which is always a plus....

kweandee Saturday 1/10/2009 at 01:41 PM | 31647
im sure theres some kind of lingo (like noob) for people like me who has always fancied them selves as myers only collector. . but DAMN I MIGHT have to start reconcidering. . i love Sams work and that Mask maniac is looking EVIL!!
DEUSEXMACHINA222 Sunday 1/11/2009 at 03:43 PM | 31716
i am just not an open mouth freddy fan but the other two look amazing!
oldskool Sunday 1/11/2009 at 07:54 PM | 31727