Forums Horror Collectibles
NEED A ROOM AT HMA MASKFEST/HORRORHOUND WEEKEND?

If you are going to the MASKFEST/HORRORHOUND WEEKEND in March and need a room, I have one reserved and would be willing to share it for half the cost!! It's a great price at the Marriot Hotel. 99.00 for the weekend is all you will pay!! AND YES...you get your own bed.

Email me at sam@horrorsanctum.com
HorrorSanctum Saturday 1/10/2009 at 05:30 PM | 31657
Hmmm... Well, I've been giving it alot of thought and well... If I agreed to only wear Casey's Keychains on

my nipples "ONLY" when I am in the bathroom, would you let me share the same room??? I AM JUST KIDDING!!! RELAX!!! haha... I wish I could go, but I kinda can't... I have high hopes to catch Maskapolza next year if they have another one... I'll make it to a con sometime...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 1/10/2009 at 10:41 PM | 31662
Hmmm... Well, I've been giving it alot of thought and well... If I agreed to only wear Casey's Keychains on

my nipples "ONLY" when I am in the bathroom, would you let me share the same room??? I AM JUST KIDDING!!! RELAX!!! haha... I wish I could go, but I kinda can't... I have high hopes to catch Maskapolza next year if they have another one... I'll make it to a con sometime...

--RyanThat sucks you're going to miss it Ryan, there's a lot of us from the board who are going to be there . . . a small HorrorBid gathering at HorrorHound so to say. (rumor has it Booman is buying drinks for everybody that weekend lol)
DaShape Sunday 1/11/2009 at 12:18 AM | 31666
That sucks you're going to miss it Ryan, there's a lot of us from the board who are going to be there . . . a small HorrorBid gathering at HorrorHound so to say. (rumor has it Booman is buying drinks for everybody that weekend lol)

Make sure you guys post lots of pics....unfortunately I won't be making it to this one either

kweandee Sunday 1/11/2009 at 12:21 AM | 31667
(rumor has it Booman is buying drinks for everybody that weekend lol)

I heard that rumor too
lblambert Sunday 1/11/2009 at 12:25 AM | 31669
I only stay in rooms with ONE BED.

Scott knows.... Just ask him.

LOL
Evildsm Sunday 1/11/2009 at 06:12 AM | 31697
I only stay in rooms with ONE BED.

Scott knows.... Just ask him.

LOL

WARNING DON'T READ BELOW IF YOUR AT WORKYeah I asked Scott and he sent me this pic of you at the last horror convention you guys were at....

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 1/11/2009 at 06:34 AM | 31698
LMAO...that's too funny

kweandee Sunday 1/11/2009 at 01:47 PM | 31705
Never sould have looked
kaizu Sunday 1/11/2009 at 02:02 PM | 31706
Holy Cock Sock Batman!

Could have done without that one...
Myers31TKD Sunday 1/11/2009 at 03:32 PM | 31709
now that deserves the funny post of the day award.
pamelavoorheesRIP Sunday 1/11/2009 at 03:38 PM | 31711
oh man I really didn't need to see that . .. . I only got a glimpse of it before I scrolled away but the damage was done.

So I'm now looking for a new pair of eyes nce I've gouged out the ones given to me at birth.

If anybody has an extra pair I'd be glad to take them off your hands.

Also, if there wasn't such a thing as visual molestation before . . . Booman just invent it

DaShape Sunday 1/11/2009 at 04:29 PM | 31717
Also, if there wasn't such a thing as visual molestation before . . . Booman just invent itDamn...lol
kweandee Sunday 1/11/2009 at 04:35 PM | 31718
OMG!!!!

It is ON!

Evildsm Monday 1/12/2009 at 03:16 PM | 31787
I always new Mike was funny that way... It's like I had said before... "deways"I gotta say tho... The white landre really brings the colors out in your eyes Mike... This could be a new look for you???Thats about as F'ed up as the time BooMan - "I Think", posted his face on that she man in bed with those fruity colored knee high socks on... My god, that was the most disturbing picture I've ever seen... As a Matter of fact he posted that pic so he could Win Casey's giveaway for the Hardest Laugh ung BooMan's Face... haha Hmmm... Seems to be some kind of pattern around here when it comes down to "Funny" Contests... BooMan's Head is like everyone's first choice to use to make fun of...

BooMan, if you read this, Is that a Good or Bad thing???--Ryan

Harry Warden Monday 1/12/2009 at 06:02 PM | 31800