Forums Horror Movie Talk
SCREAM 4 News!

While all sorts of rumors have been floating around the web over the past x months, we've been digging and digging to get the real story on Dimenon Films' Scream 4. Today we have an update that comes from a 100% reliable source, although I can't use names. Things have been pretty lent nce the film was officially announced back in July, but now we have the skinny, all of which can be read beyond the break.

While SCREAM 4 is still very much in the early stages of development, we have a few excluve facts to kick start the hype.

Fact #1: Kevin Williamson (writer of two of the SCREAM films (character credit on third)) is going to start writing a draft, although it may or may not become the shooting script (which is typical).

Fact #2: Wes Craven may or may not direct, but there is a very good posbility that he will return.

Fact #3: They are making financial offers to David Arquette, Courtney Cox Arquette and Neve Campbell to play cameos.

Fact #4: This will be a younger veron of the SCREAM movies.

Watch for more soon as we'll been staying close to this highly anticipated project.

Source: Bloody-Disgusting

Do I want to see this . .. only if it's done right but nce I personally don't like part 2 or 3 chances are I won't like any other sequel either
DaShape Monday 1/12/2009 at 10:43 PM | 31818
sounds like its going to be a shoddy ass remake..........
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 1/13/2009 at 12:02 AM | 31828

what does it meen (This will be a younger veron of the SCREAM movies)????????
jad Tuesday 1/13/2009 at 08:52 PM | 31888

what does it meen (This will be a younger veron of the SCREAM movies)????????

Great, we are going to have 12 year olds running around I have no clue what that means.

They had teenages in the first scream (or at least actors pretending to be teenagers).

I can only conclude that story will be taking us to Middle School

DaShape Wednesday 1/14/2009 at 02:04 AM | 31921