Forums Off Topic
The "Evil Dead" of message boards?

Are we comedy or horror or both?

Alright guys I wanted to sort of explain my vion for this board as I often get questions about what the boards real purpose is. First and foremost we are here to have fun! This board is in NO way in competition with MM.net, the HMA, Justin's or Terry's boards or any other forum for that matter. I have so much respect for all those guys and I conder each of them friends. Fortunately this great hobby we love has so many branches that there is enough room for all of the great boards we vit, with each bringing a different vibe and a different mentality.

I have been involved in this hobby for over 10 years and I got my start on the historic "BackTalk" message board back in the good old days as well as the HMA. Heck I remember when Derek started MM.net back in what was it D? 2000? I hope to take all my forum experience and roll it up into something that I conder fun. I always dreamed of having my own forum and I was lucky enough to see that come true. I still love the other boards and continue to post and always will.

With that being said though I do want to let people know that my goal for this forum is a bit different than the others I mentioned. My goal for this forum is for collectors and fans of horror to get together, poke fun at each other from time to time, have fun and talk about the things we love. From the logo changing daily (Mayhem happens to be guarding the doorway for some reason now ^^) to me constantly poking fun of Heretic, the true goal is to put a smile on your face and hopefully talk about the things you enjoy. (ask Joel aka DaShape80 as he has known me nce 1st grade) I am and always will be the "class clown" so to speak. This really should have been posted on day one but hey we kind of evolve and find our niche and I really feel that is what this board is for. So if your a member or vit here often you will often witness some hazing and joking around. In fact I encourage it. With all that being said of course we will not allow people to be mean or rude in anyway and if you ever feel this is happening please mply contact me or one of the mods, we never EVER want anyones feelings to get hurt. (unless of course we all know the people involved are friends and are joking around and in that case all is fair game)

I appreciate everyone of you that vit here and I conder all you guys friends. I hope as this thing grows I get to know each and everyone of you even more, except of course for Mark!

Thanks guys,

Justin
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 3/01/2008 at 03:57 AM | 3322
im the LAST person you want to get to know better lol

j/k man shit you want comedy? i always have a smartass remark for just about everything i just hold back sometimes because i dont want to piss anyone off
Johnny Bisco Saturday 3/01/2008 at 04:05 AM | 3323
I'm really attracted to this board more so than others because of it's light-hearted vibe. It's really a great place to be, with a lot of great people.

Justin... big thanks to you bud.

Myers31TKD Saturday 3/01/2008 at 04:23 AM | 3327
Good to know nobody is going to say "Screw you guys, I'm going home"

lblambert Saturday 3/01/2008 at 04:53 AM | 3329
Paying TOP dollar for a pic of Lee, TOP dollar $$$$
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 3/01/2008 at 04:59 AM | 3330
pics of me are pretty eluve...someone did get some video of me crosng a river...

lblambert Saturday 3/01/2008 at 05:11 AM | 3331
I think we can work with that photo ^^
DaShape Saturday 3/01/2008 at 06:20 AM | 3332
Just a note, the crazy stuff that happened on MM.net last night happened after this thread was posted. Weird I will agree.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 3/01/2008 at 07:21 AM | 3334
SOmebody clue me into what happened on mm.net last night.......and if its comedy you want, I shall get to work.
heretic Saturday 3/01/2008 at 03:02 PM | 3335
SOmebody clue me into what happened on mm.net last night.......and if its comedy you want, I shall get to work.

Mark I will have to PM ya about the MM.net question and yeah I think comedy and horror work good together when done right.Thats not to say we can't be serious here too but poking fun every now and again never hurt anybody right, LOL!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 3/02/2008 at 03:01 AM | 3376

Mark I will have to PM ya about the MM.net question and yeah I think comedy and horror work good together when done right.Thats not to say we can't be serious here too but poking fun every now and again never hurt anybody right, LOL!Oh it was comedy alright...
HorrorSanctum Sunday 3/02/2008 at 07:49 PM | 3418
Just figured this need a bumb, LOL! And to think this post was started before the incident on MM.net even happened. Someone must have been trying to tell me something. Dang voices in my head. On to the original post.....

Are we comedy or horror or both?

Alright guys I wanted to sort of explain my vion for this board as I often get questions about what the boards real purpose is. First and foremost we are here to have fun! This board is in NO way in competition with MM.net, the HMA, Justin's or Terry's boards or any other forum for that matter. I have so much respect for all those guys and I conder each of them friends. Fortunately this great hobby we love has so many branches that there is enough room for all of the great boards we vit, with each bringing a different vibe and a different mentality.

I have been involved in this hobby for over 10 years and I got my start on the historic "BackTalk" message board back in the good old days as well as the HMA. Heck I remember when Derek started MM.net back in what was it D? 2000? I hope to take all my forum experience and roll it up into something that I conder fun. I always dreamed of having my own forum and I was lucky enough to see that come true. I still love the other boards and continue to post and always will.

With that being said though I do want to let people know that my goal for this forum is a bit different than the others I mentioned. My goal for this forum is for collectors and fans of horror to get together, poke fun at each other from time to time, have fun and talk about the things we love. From the logo changing daily (Mayhem happens to be guarding the doorway for some reason now ^^) to me constantly poking fun of Heretic, the true goal is to put a smile on your face and hopefully talk about the things you enjoy. (ask Joel aka DaShape80 as he has known me nce 1st grade) I am and always will be the "class clown" so to speak. This really should have been posted on day one but hey we kind of evolve and find our niche and I really feel that is what this board is for. So if your a member or vit here often you will often witness some hazing and joking around. In fact I encourage it. With all that being said of course we will not allow people to be mean or rude in anyway and if you ever feel this is happening please mply contact me or one of the mods, we never EVER want anyones feelings to get hurt. (unless of course we all know the people involved are friends and are joking around and in that case all is fair game)

I appreciate everyone of you that vit here and I conder all you guys friends. I hope as this thing grows I get to know each and everyone of you even more, except of course for Mark!

Thanks guys,

Justin
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 3/03/2008 at 01:46 AM | 3484
i spend more time here than the other boards even though there are less people who frequent it for the mple fact its loose and fun and not so gosh darn serious golly gee wally!

i appreciate you guys for running this board and i feel more welcome here than anywhere else and god damn it im going to take a road trip one of these days and take you guys out for a beer at your favorite watering hole!
Johnny Bisco Monday 3/03/2008 at 01:56 AM | 3489
i spend more time here than the other boards even though there are less people who frequent it for the mple fact its loose and fun and not so gosh darn serious golly gee wally!

i appreciate you guys for running this board and i feel more welcome here than anywhere else and god damn it im going to take a road trip one of these days and take you guys out for a beer at your favorite watering hole

Very well said... I think. Ditto.

Myers31TKD Monday 3/03/2008 at 02:30 AM | 3500
DaShape Monday 3/03/2008 at 02:56 AM | 3505