Forums Horror Collectibles
THE #1 ITEM IN YOUR COLLECTION!

If you were at gun point and the killer said I am taking all your horror collection (what a nerd right?

) except one item. What would that one item be?
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 1/16/2009 at 02:53 AM | 32162
Easy one. My LatexFX New Nightmare Freddy.

shameless plug for Hall of Fame voting
Snoballz Friday 1/16/2009 at 03:18 AM | 32167
1:1 scale BooMan prop

Seriously though if I had to pick just one thing I'd probably say my old Topstone Frankenstein mask which was my first. I've had it for about 30 years and used to wear it trick-or-treating when I was a kid.
lblambert Friday 1/16/2009 at 03:48 AM | 32170
If you were at gun point and the killer said I am taking all your horror collection (what a nerd right?

) except one item. What would that one item be?

Well... If I was wealthy, which one day I have every intention on being, I would have a HIGH SECURITY PROTECTION Setup from Lambert, Inc...In this security setup would be a switch on the right hand de of my entrance to the collection room. As soon as this Ass Clown pulled the gun and told me I have to pick 1 think, I would kindly reach over to my right and push the switch that would blow flames up through the bottom of the floor through a vent and dinagrate that no good slimmy S.O.B!!! In all seriousness, I would take my Early Run Don Post "The Mask"... It has alot of Sentimental Value...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Friday 1/16/2009 at 03:56 AM | 32171
Wow that's tough...I'd have to say Tarman. He's still my favorite...love that damn movie...lol

kweandee Friday 1/16/2009 at 05:45 AM | 32180
For me, BIG BEN. Once I get Sam to do the rib cage to add to it, that's going to be the ULTIMATE collector's piece, IMHO.
SithLord Friday 1/16/2009 at 08:59 AM | 32189
At the moment it would be my "Happy Halloween" by Bruce Spaulding Fuller.
gummi Friday 1/16/2009 at 10:42 AM | 32191
you hold me at gunpoint it damn well better be a bigger gun than what i have and you arent taking my movies
Johnny Bisco Friday 1/16/2009 at 12:29 PM | 32195
I think ultimately it'd have to be my Psycho, though my recent Collegeville clown would be a really really close conderation.

Maybe I'd just pick my vintage Lamson, that way as they walked away with all my stuff I could just stab em and put it all back

deathrisingup Friday 1/16/2009 at 01:45 PM | 32203
that would be hard for anybody to sneak up on me because i know rex kwon do. i use the buddy system. i would kept the walmart witch i painted with hood and homemade ssn tag and the pumpkin escape mask i made. seth
halloween killer Friday 1/16/2009 at 03:34 PM | 32208
I've got to chime in, and cheat just a little by narrowing it to 2 pieces which would be my HSS Kirk and DB Kirk. I hold both of these masks in the highest regard.
TxSteveTodd Friday 1/16/2009 at 07:46 PM | 32216
I've got to chime in, and cheat just a little by narrowing it to 2 pieces which would be my HSS Kirk and DB Kirk. I hold both of these masks in the highest regard.

Holy Hell! You own a DB Kirk??????? I don't have one of those but I'd say that would be the first thing I'd take as well... Not only does it look good, but they run 1-2K...

wow...

Nice! --RyanTHIS IS NOT MINE...

Harry Warden Friday 1/16/2009 at 08:25 PM | 32218

Holy Hell! You own a DB Kirk??????? I don't have one of those but I'd say that would be the first thing I'd take as well... Not only does it look good, but they run 1-2K...

wow...

Nice! --RyanTHIS IS NOT MINE...

ohh young Warden, Mr Todd has many more holy grails in his collection those are but a few.

To Steve Todd! You know we love ya Steve!!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 1/16/2009 at 08:41 PM | 32219
Taking a step back and looking at my collection I would have to say my Halloween resurrection mask done by Dennis stands out above all the rest. It is from the movie mold. It has human hair and a bad ass paint job and this is how I got to know and meet Dennis so to me its just an awesome mask with sentimental value. I also love my KNB Halloween 5 mask from the movie mold. I also absolutely love my HSS kirk mask. All are awesome masks and its hard to pick between them.

One day I hope to
quietonthesetstudios Friday 1/16/2009 at 09:49 PM | 32229
Probably my NO NMM78 and KH/DW#2!

I love all the pieces in my collection, but those 2 stand out the best
Deathwalk Friday 1/16/2009 at 11:56 PM | 32245
well like halloween killer said

i know rex kwon do and halloween killer always has my back.so what now!! im going take what he has in his pockets.dont come in my house . what the hell probably jolt.
condemned1 Saturday 1/17/2009 at 12:49 AM | 32254
Probably my NO NMM78 and KH/DW#2!

I love all the pieces in my collection, but those 2 stand out the best It was you who scored the KH#2!!Congrats
kaizu Saturday 1/17/2009 at 08:19 AM | 32292
Could i just beat the gunman up and keep my whole collectionIf i had to choose just one that would be an obvious choice for me, but at the same time i'd be completely devastated with all my others gone.

-D
ToNy MoRaN FaN Saturday 1/17/2009 at 10:51 AM | 32304
Could i just beat the gunman up and keep my whole collectionIf i had to choose just one that would be an obvious choice for me, but at the same time i'd be completely devastated with all my others gone.

-D You should post that huge collection of yours Darren

If you don't I will J/K
kaizu Saturday 1/17/2009 at 12:30 PM | 32306
I would have to say my hellbound display bust. It was given to me as a t by a bunch of the guys over at the Night Owl message board some years ago as a Christmas t. If I have to sell everything else I own, I would keep that one.

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Saturday 1/17/2009 at 04:43 PM | 32325
Without a shadow of a doubt my Second Stab (Yukon Lee's old copy) and my HSS Kirk at a close second....

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 1/19/2009 at 02:13 AM | 32360