Forums Horror Movie Talk
what does Jason Voorhees eat?

you never see him eath anything obviously in the movies. but in the jason "lore" are we supposed to believe that he just lives off animals as you see a few dead ones from time to time in the series or is jason a cannibal? i know we don't know the answer but i wondered what your guys thoughts were?

pamelavoorheesRIP Friday 1/16/2009 at 09:23 PM | 32223
the better question is this

you see a shitter in his shack in pt 2 but never any other movie, so where and when does he go to the bathroom???
Johnny Bisco Friday 1/16/2009 at 09:30 PM | 32226
jason eats fried chimichangas
condemned1 Saturday 1/17/2009 at 10:02 AM | 32303
I'd think if he lives in the woods (part 2-4) he would eat raw animals...

As a zombie I'm sure he doesn't need food, he's dead.
DrenTheLiar Saturday 1/17/2009 at 02:54 PM | 32311
I always thought that was funny too.

Cause I know that in real life, you always have to shit at the most inopportune moments.

Like you have to leave for work in 2 minutes, or you are working on something important, or your Wife just dragged you to bed for sex... whatever. Would be hilarious to watch Jason chang some helpless teen through the woods only to stop and clutch his stomach in pain, as he realized that he had to shit...like right THEN.

DarkArtist81 Saturday 1/17/2009 at 09:52 PM | 32350
I always thought that was funny too.

Cause I know that in real life, you always have to shit at the most inopportune moments.

Like you have to leave for work in 2 minutes, or you are working on something important, or your Wife just dragged you to bed for sex... whatever. some women are into that

Johnny Bisco Saturday 1/17/2009 at 10:06 PM | 32353
LOL.... I would of assumed nce he's dead he doesn't need to do those things

kweandee Saturday 1/17/2009 at 10:14 PM | 32354

you see a shitter in his shack in pt 2 but never any other movie, so where and when does he go to the bathroom???

Looking at the state of his clothing, I get the feeling that he doesn't actually go to the toilet in the usual way. I think he just shits himself. In fact, going by that plodding walk of his, I'd say that he usually has a turtles head in his pants quite often and is afraid that it's going to fall down his trouser leg, hence the slow walk.
Sourfacedbastard Sunday 1/18/2009 at 12:05 PM | 32528

Looking at the state of his clothing, I get the feeling that he doesn't actually go to the toilet in the usual way. I think he just shits himself. In fact, going by that plodding walk of his, I'd say that he usually has a turtles head in his pants quite often and is afraid that it's going to fall down his trouser leg, hence the slow walk.

LOL thats disgusting...

kweandee Sunday 1/18/2009 at 12:09 PM | 32529

prarie dogging it!
Johnny Bisco Sunday 1/18/2009 at 01:10 PM | 32533
Hmm

Some interesting questions here. But we have to think that if he doesn't eat anything (or anyone), he probably won't shit (not even in his pants). But, if he is def a vegetarian? He could always be eating some tomatoes and chewing it while he kills some sexy chick.... But HELL NO guys, if he were a zombie, a normal zombie (???), he probably would eat human flesh, or brains, whatever.... The zombies eat this, right? But, if he is on a moon diet?

Think about it kids!
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 11:06 AM | 32825