Forums Off Topic
Favorite episode of the Twilight Zone?

Ahhhh, is there anything better than the Twilight Zone? Not much comes close in my book. What would you favorite episode be?

http://www.b9robotresource.com/images/other/rodserling2.jpg" class="photoborder" />
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 1/17/2009 at 06:26 AM | 32286
To answer your question... no. Nothing is quite as good as the original Twilight Zone series. I grew up with it, and I friggen LOVE it! Rod Sterling was a brilliant man.

There are WAY too many GREAT episodes for me to pick just one favorite. I mean I adore the clascs like "Eye of the Beholder", "Time Enough at Last", "It's a Good Life", "To Serve Man", "Toy Telephone", "After Hours", and of course Shatner in "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet" and "Nick of Time".

A few more that come to mind as favorites are "A Hundred Yards Over The Rim", "A Game of Pool" and "Five Characters in Search of an Exit"... a few that I remember watching when I was a kid.

There are MANY more fantastic episodes that I didn't mention. Trying to come up with a ngle favorite is mply imposble for me. Good thread Justin.
Myers31TKD Saturday 1/17/2009 at 07:27 AM | 32291
I would have to say "The Monsters are Due on Maple Street" and "Penny For Your Thoughts".
Michael Aspinwall Saturday 2/14/2009 at 08:54 PM | 35897
Like Patrick said, it's almost imposble to pick one. If I had to pick just one though I'd probably go with "The 7th Is Made Up Of Phantoms".

http://www.blinkx.com/video/the-twilight-zone-the-7th-is-made-up-of-phantoms/EKojDVFLxoxfYUGM5f3RmQ
lblambert Saturday 2/14/2009 at 09:15 PM | 35900
i was never a big fan of the Twlight Zone for some reason or another. I always got into the Outer Limits much, much more. My favorite episode from that show would be The Zanti Misfits with the ants...
Homicidal9 Sunday 2/15/2009 at 06:57 PM | 35969
I LOOOOOVE the original TZ.

I've been on a quest for years to put together a full suit of "Eagle" clothing company's pieces to make my own Serling suit, but no luck so far.

There are really too many episodes to name one favorite but near the top of the list is Night Call, where the old lady keeps getting the phone call from the grave of her former sweetheart.

Very creepy episode and the voice on the phone is clasc.
deathrisingup Monday 2/16/2009 at 05:39 PM | 36089