Forums Horror Collectibles
19 inch Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th 09) from NECA

In anticipation of the February 13th release of the

Platinum Dunes Friday the 13th redux, NECA presents its take on the famed masked (or sacked) killer Jason Voorhees!

The figure, releang next month, stands 19 inches tall, features two interchangable heads, a machete accessory, and high upper body articulation.

Look for this figure to run between $40 - $50.

So if you guys saw a cool Jason figure, but it cost $50, would you buy it?

DaShape Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 05:41 PM | 32848
The 19" figures are identical to the 7" figures, just blowed up on a bigger scale. I've said this before and I'll say it again, Neca's take on the remake, is by far much better than the figure that Cinema Of Fear has done.

What do you guys think??? This picture is of the Cinema Of Fear Take...

Don't get me wrong, they both Rock. I am a Die Hard Cinema Of Fear fan, but I think my hat's off to Neca for this one. Neca's has a more real vibe to it. Just look at the differance with the Boots on each figure and you'll see what I'm talking about...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 05:59 PM | 32852
I like the interchangeable head feature though
DaShape Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 06:01 PM | 32853
Oh, this is a very good figure, no doubt, Rya. But see the eyes of the mask, what do you see? An angry Jason, and his masks never had any expreson on it. They just put that "hey, scumbag" look on it, and I don't think they must did it, even we're talking about the remake. Same think to the sack head Jason. Crap, he's looking like the Imotep Jason, or the Bandaged Jason, damn! I didn't like the look they put on these figures, sure, according to the movies. But no one will disagree about the beauty of them. They are marvelous!
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 06:04 PM | 32855
I like the interchangeable head feature though

Oh yeh no doubt bro! It's nice to acheive both looks with the purchase of 1 figure! haha... I'm a Penny Pintcher when it comes down to movies and figures. I try to get figures in "Lots" on the bay. 90% of the time, you can walk away with about 200 bucks worth of store value and only'of spent maybe 50...

Thats the beauty of waiting imhumanly patient...

Pays off in the long run...

Yeh, Neca Definatly has the Cake with this figure... Said to say on Cimena's behalf, but it's true...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 06:12 PM | 32858
I am also collecting figures. This figure from Mezco Cinema of fear looks great but I am more of a Cult clasc neca fan. But I would be realy happy if Mcfarlene toys would start making Movie Maniacs figures again.That would be realy awesome. They were realy great with poster.
Klempo Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 08:36 PM | 32867