Forums Horror Collectibles
Mezco's LEATHERFACE new look

Mezco Toyz, who did the Cinema of Fear line of toys, has released images of the newest installment to their stylized line of maniacs.

They’ve done it to Jason, and now they’re doing it to Leatherface!

From their press release: “Standing nine inches tall, the maniac comes complete with chainsaw, bucket of glistening gore, bloody mallet, “bone” handle knife, and removable apron. Leatherface features 13 points of articulation and real cloth clothing.”

Very cool, I really like the artistic styles Mezco has applied to our famous slashers.

I really liked the different looks they gave to Jason and I'm digg'n this too.

It's only $30.

Check it out here to order and for more pics http://www.mezcotoyz.com/store/detail.aspx?ID=634
DaShape Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 05:51 PM | 32850
This is what I'm talking about!!! This is Exactlly why I will remain the Die Hard Cimena Of Fear Fan that I am!!! Always producing something worth the wild!!! I have the new Series 3 Leatherface, but I think I like this one much better! I've been after that Original Look ever nce Todd McFarlane produced the first Leatherface back in the day. I have yet to get that figure too...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 06:04 PM | 32854
Leatherface form Mcfarlane is the best - but has to be the extra bloody one!
Klempo Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 08:57 PM | 32868
Leatherface form Mcfarlane is the best - but has to be the extra bloody one

Is this the one you were talking about?

DaShape Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 09:46 PM | 32869
Nope. Actually I was talking about the x inch figure with the poster:

href="http://spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=1770">http://spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=1770

But this 18 inch leatherface is also cool!

Man if we in Europe had no taxes for the stuff that comes from America. I have got a lot of horror stuff but I would like to have more.

For the x inch figure I have to pay 25 dollars for shipping and 25%

taxes. But you have to pay taxes if you buy the things that are above 50 dollars. But it is still better to buy from USA couse the figure that costs in USA 11 dollars, cost in Europe around 30 dollars. Such a RIP OFF!
Klempo Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 10:09 PM | 32871
This one from Neca Cult Clasc series 2 was realy good:

href="">
Klempo Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 10:34 PM | 32874
cool leatherface figure seth
halloween killer Thursday 1/22/2009 at 12:29 AM | 32882
thats some big fucking forearms.hey halloweenkiller did they take pics of you?
condemned1 Thursday 1/22/2009 at 02:20 AM | 32898
Yes, this is something I'm always looking for. Yesterday morning I found some of Cinema of Fear figures, and I see Mezco has really great stuff. The great thing about Mezco figures is the styilized figures they did, like this Leatherface you guys posted, or this Jason I saw

There's still another killers figures, like these, I personally love it, Cinema of Fear Series 4

LÜCKMANN Thursday 1/22/2009 at 09:29 AM | 32916
Yeah today you can find a lot of cool horror figures on the market. Neca has their Cult Clasc series, Gentle giant their Horror line, Mezco has Cinema of fear. deshow collectibles has also a lot of great stuff but are little more expenve. Sota toys also has some horror figures on the market but are not so good. Pain jobs with their figures was realy bad last year.

Palisades was also producing some realy good busts especially from the Alien movies.

But for me the best company that is producing statues, figures is Hot Toys. But they are realy, but I mean realy expenve... But also the most accurate!

Klempo Thursday 1/22/2009 at 10:57 AM | 32918