Forums Off Topic
2008 RAZZIES NOMINATIONS ANNOUNCED - what do you think?

The Razzies are not just the Anti-Oscars, but it is a celebration of the bad. It goes one step farther than just informing you of just how bad some films were, but it relishes in it adding another layer of mockery to the already squirming celebrities who participated in the nominated productions. FilmjunkWorst Picture* Disaster Movie and Meet the Spartans * The Happening * The Hottie and The Nottie * In The Name of The King: A Dungeon ege Tale * The Love GuruWorst Director* Uwe Boll (1968: Tunnel Rats, In The Name Of The King, Postal) * Jason Friedberg & Aaron Seltzer (Disaster Movie, Meet the Spartans) * Tom Putnam (The Hottie and the Nottie) * Marco Schnabel (The Love Guru) * M. Night Shyamalan (The Happening)Worst Actor* Larry the Cable Guy (Witless Protection) * Eddie Murphy (Meet Dave) * Mike Myers (The Love Guru) * Al Pacino (88 Minutes, Righteous Kill) * Mark Wahlberg (The Happening, Max Payne)Worst Actress* Jesca Alba (The Eye, The Love Guru) * The Cast of The Women (Annette Bening, Eva Mendes, Debra Mesng, Jada Pinkett-Smith and Meg Ryan) * Cameron Diaz (What Happens in Vegas) * Paris Hilton (The Hottie and The Nottie) Kate Hudson (Fools Gold, My Best Friend’s Girl)Worst Supporting Actor* Uwe Boll (Postal) * Pierce Brosnan (Mamma Mia!) * Ben Kingsley (The Love Guru, War, Inc, The Wackness) * Burt Reynolds (Deal, In The Name of the King) * Verne Troyer (The Love Guru, Postal)Worst Supporting Actress* Carmen Electra (Disaster Movie, Meet the Spartans) * Paris Hilton (Repo! The Genetic Opera) * Kim Kardashian (Disaster Movie) Jenny McCarthy (Witless Protection) * Leelee Sobieski (88 Minutes, In The Name of the King)Worst Screenplay* Disaster Movie and Meet The Spartans * The Happening * The Hottie And The Nottie * In The Name Of The King:A Dungeon ege Tale * The Love Guru
DaShape Thursday 1/22/2009 at 10:19 PM | 32955
I thought postal was great by Uwe standards wasent the best at all but I thought it was funny
DWN Productions Thursday 1/29/2009 at 01:34 PM | 33616