Forums Horror Collectibles
Rob Zombie Confirms Strode's Return and reveals plot info

Scout Taylor-Compton will be returning in H2 as Laurie Strode In a new interview with Rob Zombie, he confirms these roles and explains what type of role Compton's character will have in the sequel to his remake of HALLOWEEN, which hits theaters August 28th.

After surviving the attack of her brother, Laurie is now a mess as Zombie explains, "now she’s not the happy-go-lucky girl, now she’s very fucked up famous person, trying to make sense of this," he tells Icons of Fright.

"She hasn’t seen the script yet, so she’s not sure what’s happening. But I put a lot of good stuff into her character. It’s a real kick-ass film."

Zombie continues talking about where the film picks up. "It takes place over some time, but it starts that night and then essentially, I mean… the first one, Laurie has no idea what just happened. But then she wakes up the next day and someone’s going, “Oh by the way, your parents are dead. All your friends are dead. And actually, your brother is uh, Charles Manson.” (Laughs) You know? “How do you feel about that?” See what I mean?"

In the official press release the synops explained that the new film picks up right as the first remake ended, following the aftermath of Michael Myers' murderous rampage through the eyes of the ster he hunted.
DaShape Friday 1/23/2009 at 12:12 AM | 32964
I know it's not the popular thing to say, but I'm really looking forward to where Rob takes this.
Snoballz Friday 1/23/2009 at 12:16 AM | 32965
I cant f'ing wait!!!!! I watched RZ's Halloween twice this week and watched all the dvd extras for the first time as well. Im looking forward to this!
ny ghoul Friday 1/23/2009 at 02:57 AM | 32986
I know it's not the popular thing to say, but I'm really looking forward to where Rob takes this.

No worries, I'm also really excited to see where this goes.

Sounds like a completely original sequel, I've been craving one of these for a while now.
DaShape Friday 1/23/2009 at 04:06 AM | 32991
Looking forward to this
TekNik Thursday 1/29/2009 at 11:38 PM | 33681