Forums Off Topic
Woman Hits Dog With Wiimote, almost killing it.

Kathy White hit her five-month old miniature Sheltie, Ozzy, in the head with a Wiimote when she was bowling with her daughter. Note: she didn't actually throw the remote, she was still holding it.

"We had just got the Wii for Christmas," explained owner Kathy White, "so we were trying it out, and that's when Alexis and I were bowling and Ozzy was standing by me and he jumped up and I hit him in the temple and killed him instantly."

Her first instinct was to call her neighbor Pene Honey for help. Thankfully, Pene managed to come over and revive the dog with a little mouth to nose action.

Now she knows you have to be careful when playing a Wii.

"I just want people to be aware of their environment," White said, "especially small dogs and children so this doesn't happen to them. Because it was a horrifying experience and I don't want anyone to go through this."

I take it Kathy didn't read the instructions before playing and didn't notice the warning screen either. Kathy White: astonishingly still alive after 40 years of not following instructions.

Don't believe me?

Watch the News Report, makes you want to call animal services on this lady LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuWVbab6Q68
DaShape Friday 1/23/2009 at 12:53 AM | 32971
OK, let me get this news story straight.

This chick beans her dog in the head with a Wiimote, knocks him unconscious, and the neighbor revives him?

WTF constitutes news these days?
Snoballz Friday 1/23/2009 at 01:33 AM | 32977
No joke, think of all the more presng issues in our country and this is what we have to talk about

DaShape Friday 1/23/2009 at 04:00 AM | 32990