Forums Horror Collectibles
"WICKED LITTLE THINGS"

So I was cruing Fear.net's Free Spot on my DVR the other night and ran across "Wicked Little Things".

It had Scout Taylor-Compton in it so I gave it a go and you know, I wasn't completely disappointed.

Here's the IMDB description: Karen, Sarah, and Emma Tunney are all moving to a small town in Pennsylvania where, unknown to them, in 1913, a horrid mine accident trapped dozens of children alive, underground. But there's a problem. They're still alive.

So this recently widowed milf and her two daughters inherit this creepy house up in the mountains.

Turns out at night these creepy little mine shaft zombie kids come out to play . .. and by play I mean they crave flesh.

The gore is more than I expected.

These filmmakers had some balls having little kids (even though they are actors) pretend to eat people while covered in blood.

There are parts that drag but over all I was entertained to say the least.

Plus, maybe it was the HD but the shots and cinematography in the film were pretty incredible.

Plus, the whole film had the creepy "you are really up in the mountains in the creepy house" feeling going for it.

Check it out.

I'd like to know what you think. Was it just past my bedtime and my better film judgement was off or is this one of the gems that won't ever be huge but a fun one time watch?
DaShape Friday 1/23/2009 at 04:34 AM | 32994
i gotta say i agree with your summary of the film Joel.

I saw this when they were all first released on dvd. The film had great cinematography, though it didn't hurt that they filmed it up in the mountains to begin with, good acting, which kinda shocked me, and good fx. My only complaint is that there were more than a few instances where the film really dragged. I don't mean dragged for just a minute or two now...i mean dragged to the point of almost turning it off and then it got moving along again....

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Saturday 1/24/2009 at 04:00 PM | 33118