Forums Horror Collectibles
HSS Shape 08/The mask with no number

Thanks Sam for offering me his personal Shape 08 with Camel hair!!! He told me it was a test copy he had hidden...

The hair has been sprayed black and gives off that bulky H1 look.It has really nice flesh tones and light weathering. I like the way the eyebrows and gluelines have some hair left as if they were ripped off the mask

I can't stop looking at it

Thanks Sam

kaizu Wednesday 1/28/2009 at 01:22 PM | 33499
Great mask kaizu! "I can't stop looking at it" just don't look too much at the mask, you can damage your eyes

Klempo Wednesday 1/28/2009 at 06:24 PM | 33521
GREAT SCOTT THATS A GREAT SCORE! Nice pick up man!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 1/28/2009 at 09:36 PM | 33529
Can't wait to see these costume pics!
DrenTheLiar Wednesday 1/28/2009 at 10:12 PM | 33534
And you got a proto as well! Didn't read that right the first time. Really nice score!!!! Like Dren said COSTUME SHOTS!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 1/28/2009 at 10:14 PM | 33536
Such an awesome mask...Congrats
kweandee Wednesday 1/28/2009 at 10:33 PM | 33538
And you got a proto as well! Didn't read that right the first time. Really nice score!!!! Like Dren said COSTUME SHOTS

To clerify, This copy was my first attempt at matching the hair. nce the original Camel Top Roving is no longer available I tried standard Camel. The hair is browner than the original Kirk hair. So I sprayed it black with a test formula that isn't latex. Spraying latex paint on hair makes it heavy and sticks it all together. The original was sprayed black with either spray cans or black hair spray, that's why it get's lighter from H1 to H2. I may use that method when the Devious V2 comes out.

I decided on the hair that everyone has seen now and had this copy in a box. Originally it was finished as a Kirk, that's why the hair was ripped off the eyebrows and deburns.
HorrorSanctum Thursday 1/29/2009 at 01:16 AM | 33562
sweet score kaizu great looking mask seth
halloween killer Thursday 1/29/2009 at 01:24 AM | 33565
And you got a proto as well! Didn't read that right the first time. Really nice score!!!! Like Dren said COSTUME SHOTS

To clerify, This copy was my first attempt at matching the hair. nce the original Camel Top Roving is no longer available I tried standard Camel. The hair is browner than the original Kirk hair. So I sprayed it black with a test formula that isn't latex. Spraying latex paint on hair makes it heavy and sticks it all together. The original was sprayed black with either spray cans or black hair spray, that's why it get's lighter from H1 to H2. I may use that method when the Devious V2 comes out.

I decided on the hair that everyone has seen now and had this copy in a box. Originally it was finished as a Kirk, that's why the hair was ripped off the eyebrows and deburns. Thank You Sam!!!! Thanks everyone for the kind words!!
kaizu Thursday 1/29/2009 at 10:07 AM | 33600
WOW An unique piece from Sam. This is a cool score, Kaizu! Congrats!
LÜCKMANN Thursday 1/29/2009 at 11:12 AM | 33602
THANKS Luckmann

QUICK WORN SHOTS IN THE COLLECTERS ZONE PAGE!!!
kaizu Thursday 1/29/2009 at 12:51 PM | 33608