Forums Off Topic
The Official Statement, lol!

Legal Statement There have been some concerns raised regarding the conflict at mm.net between Sam McCain and a few other members at mm.net. We at HorrorBid will not tolerate any derogatory comments either towards or about any of our members. If someone has a legitimate concern with another member please contact a mod to deal with the tuation. We are not going to ban any member mply because someone doesn't like how they conducted themselves on another forum. Everyone is welcome here as long as they follow forum rules. Anyone who doesn't want to be a member of the same forum as someone they have a problem with is free to leave however it would bother me that I lost a friend over someone else's problem. I think all of our members would agree with that. Each of our Mods

have voiced their opinions on this topic and everyone helped write this statement.

Please know that I value each and everyone of you guys and I hate all this bickering. I am a fun loving guy that loves horror and joking around. I want a fun board and dang it that is what its going to be. Which explains why our logo sometimes has a half naked man in the doorway, LOL! Thanks all, lets try to move on. Everyone gets a second and last chance.

Please lets all try to get along.Take care, Justin
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 3/03/2008 at 03:01 AM | 3507
BUMP
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 3/03/2008 at 04:20 AM | 3530
I want to add, as the sheriff, that in my town here, I have not seen any bad behavior. This happened on another board, so I am not too overly concerned with it. Should something come up over here, I will have a banning party. For the time being, I have no feelings either way on anyone who was involved with whatever bs over on the other board.

heretic Monday 3/03/2008 at 01:07 PM | 3557
I agree. Things got way out of hand over there about some things, but your right, time to move on to better things now. Let's enjoy the latex people. Sam has alot of goodies coming out here very, shortly and I for one wouldn't want to lose a great artist over some petty BS.

BTW, this is my first post here.

SithLord Monday 3/03/2008 at 10:41 PM | 3582
I agree. Things got way out of hand over there about some things, but your right, time to move on to better things now. Let's enjoy the latex people. Sam has alot of goodies coming out here very, shortly and I for one wouldn't want to lose a great artist over some petty BS.

BTW, this is my first post here.thLord, welcome aboard!
DaShape Monday 3/03/2008 at 10:52 PM | 3583