Forums Horror Collectibles
BISCO!!! Could This Be??? Pam Voorhees Severed Head SMILES!

Just got this in the Mail today and it's not even on the shelves until tomorrow!!!

This is sopose to disect EVERY detail in ALL the F13TH Franchise... SO... Is it possable the long lost "Rumor" scene of Pamela Voorhees's Head Smiling at the end of F13TH 2 is True??? Could this be an image of whats to come in the documentary???

Just got it and have not watched it yet...

Having noticed this, makes me all the more ancious to view it!!! "THIS IS A BLOODY CONSPIRACY NOW FELLAS!!!"

So... Whats your thoughts???

--Ryan

Harry Warden Tuesday 2/03/2009 at 04:02 AM | 34161
Actually Ryan, I think that maybe a prop from the Universal Studios F13 theme park, down in Florida. That's where alot of this documentary was filmed. Not 100% sure on this, but I think it might be.
SithLord Tuesday 2/03/2009 at 07:11 AM | 34169
I'm 99.9% potive that the ending with Pam opening her eyes was filmed and cut short. There was a thread a long while back where I found some pretty good evidence pertaining to the filming of the "original enging". I know that it was an actress in makeup (which they wouldn't have gone through the trouble of doing if they didn't plan on shooting the shot with her eyes opening).

It happened... and I'm dying to see it. Every time I see the ending of Part 2 I'm tting there just waiting for those eyes to open, then I get a little sad.
Myers31TKD Tuesday 2/03/2009 at 08:08 AM | 34172
Patrick is right in that Pam was supposed to smile at the end of part 2....but that picture on the box is of the Theme park head.
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 2/03/2009 at 02:54 PM | 34204
oh damn...Well... Maybe they will at least say it out loud in the documentary about that Original Score. Perhaps they still might have the clip in the documentary...

For god sakes, having a F13th Part 2 with that Original Ending spliced in, would be the Holy Grail of Rare Uncut films... To me anyway... So far ever nce I herd about that ending, I have been waiting for the discovery of the clip and a proper cut to be made with it...

URGHHHH!!! Why in the HELL would they cut such an awesome scene like that??? Sends chills down my spine just thinking about it...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Tuesday 2/03/2009 at 04:37 PM | 34217
well i sold a couple video games today and bought his name was jason today ill give you the scoop on it later

Johnny Bisco Tuesday 2/03/2009 at 09:17 PM | 34241
oh damn...Well... Maybe they will at least say it out loud in the documentary about that Original Score. Perhaps they still might have the clip in the documentary...

For god sakes, having a F13th Part 2 with that Original Ending spliced in, would be the Holy Grail of Rare Uncut films... To me anyway... So far ever nce I herd about that ending, I have been waiting for the discovery of the clip and a proper cut to be made with it...

URGHHHH!!! Why in the HELL would they cut such an awesome scene like that??? Sends chills down my spine just thinking about it...

--RyanOn the bonus on Part2 (from that box with the 3D veron) Miner said that Pam opening her eyes and sniling is by far creeper than the original end, but too unreal. When they did the movie, they were not sure about a "supernatural" or imortal Jason, so, in this case, a several roten head smiling and with eyes open were completely out from the context of the movie. Today, after they send Jason to space, Manhatan and fight with Freddy, is completely normal if Pam even open her mouth and said "THAT'S ALL, FOLKS".
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 2/04/2009 at 11:56 AM | 34430