I forgot I had cut up one of these cases and it had a minor flaw and I just sat it in a corner for about eight months! I found it the other day and decided to finish it up and did a new floor degn for it as well that I have been wanting to do. The stands fit into machined slots so they dont move around inde the case. I also took down the edge of the floor so the top of the case fits into it making sure no air or dust can enter the case.
Oh and I did a case for the book of the dead but I didn't like the way it turned out so I will be continuing to finish a new one for HorrorBids own BooMan! You can see the case behind tar man.