I started watching this film with absolutely no expectations, good or bad. I had seen the poster, but hadn't watched any trailers or even read a synops. I won't go into the plot much because the film is still unreleased and I know most people haven't seen it.

I was pleasantly surprised to find out in the beginning that this was going to be a creature feature (my favorite sub-genre.) The film starts out with a bang, then introduces our main characters. The action starts out fairly quickly and doesn't let up until the end credits. The concept of the film is completely original which is very rare these days. I'm not sure what the budget was, but I'm guesng it was small or I would have heard more about this film. You wouldn't know it from looking at the finished product though. The production values were excellent, the special f/x superb, and the acting very well performed. There was a lot of built up tenon, more than a few genuine scares, and quite a bit of gore.

I'm very glad I stumbled on to this on HDNM. I will be buying the DVD as soon as its released. If you like original, well made, fast paced gory creature features, I suggest you do the same.
Bloodwave DVD Wednesday 2/04/2009 at 12:01 AM | 34298
my buddy hyped this one up for me a little to much so I was expecting alot.

I was a little dissapointed but not buy much.

all and all I thought it was pretty good.

One of the lead actors looks like Matt Stone fucked Seth Rogan and out this guy came.
DWN Productions Friday 2/06/2009 at 04:34 AM | 34668
I was lucky, I saw it before all the hype so I wasn't expecting much. I was pleasantly surprised.
Bloodwave DVD Friday 2/06/2009 at 06:17 AM | 34683
Never heard of it but have just watched the trailer. Looks like it could be worth watching.
Sourfacedbastard Monday 2/09/2009 at 10:59 PM | 35099
Coolest monster potential in years, pulled off with a minimal budget. I hope they get their chance to remake it into what they truly wanted it to be.
ironblade87 Saturday 12/26/2009 at 12:16 PM | 59537