Forums Horror Collectibles
LEIGON, FINAL SCULPT PHOTO'S...

Tomorrow, Peter is going to mold this, and soon afterwards, have a painted proto.

Stay Tuned...
SithLord Thursday 2/05/2009 at 07:50 AM | 34545
That is awesome!

I love how he incorporated the small statue found at the beginning of the movie.

Any idea on how much these are going to cost when finished?
gummi Thursday 2/05/2009 at 09:12 AM | 34548
i have no idea what that is from but it looks great
DWN Productions Thursday 2/05/2009 at 02:55 PM | 34564
i have no idea what that is from but it looks great The Exorcist!!
kaizu Thursday 2/05/2009 at 03:06 PM | 34565
dude that is freaking insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Thursday 2/05/2009 at 08:29 PM | 34593
That is awesome!

I love how he incorporated the small statue found at the beginning of the movie.

Any idea on how much these are going to cost when finished?[/q

Depends on what veron you get. According to Peter, there will be 3 kinds. Latex, Ren, or licone. The latex and ren veron he said, would be around 450.00. The licone, 750.00. Also, if you should order one, you can request the eye placement. Looking straight ahead, left or right, upwards.
SithLord Thursday 2/05/2009 at 09:01 PM | 34599
All I am saying is "The Power of Christ"! Seriously, amazing work but man I am not sure I could look at that every day!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 2/05/2009 at 09:25 PM | 34602
I'd love that to be on my front door.
DrenTheLiar Friday 2/06/2009 at 12:43 AM | 34639
Very Nice sculpt looks dead on...I cant order one cause its just to creepy...especially because I remember seeing these films as a kid and it scared the shit out of me. Cant have anything from the exorcist in my house.
Matthew Mayhem Friday 2/06/2009 at 01:00 AM | 34640
I hope the price doesn't scare some of you off. I think when it gets all painted up, it'll be well worth it. This is a chance to have IMO, the true face of evil in your homes, from arguably, the scariest movie of all time.

SithLord Friday 2/06/2009 at 02:33 AM | 34658
That looks freaking great man. I can't wait to see one done up.
Myers31TKD Friday 2/06/2009 at 04:03 AM | 34664
Very Nice sculpt looks dead on...I cant order one cause its just to creepy...especially because I remember seeing these films as a kid and it scared the shit out of me. Cant have anything from the exorcist in my house.

Yeah, I don't think I could handle it either.

As much as I love the movie, I just can't bring myself to watch it very often.

The last time was shortly after they released the veron with the deleted scenes.

I swear I didn't sleep right for weeks, all I could think about was her crab-walking down those damn stairs.

Just when I thought the movie couldn't freak me out any more than it already had, they unveiled that wonderful scene.
gummi Friday 2/06/2009 at 07:51 AM | 34687
FU**!!!! WTF! You make it! Man, what great piece! I love it! I want one of these! Well, I'd love to, but is far from my reality. But I'm sure a guy named Lee will get one of these, surely. Another HOF coming for him, as well. thlord, this is freakin insane, bro! I have to say that I'm not sure if I own one have all that courage to put it in my room and turn the lights off. The price not scares me, but the image, hell yeah.denote: I thought you wanna mean LEGION on the topic title, right? The demon name wasn't Pazuzu?
LÜCKMANN Friday 2/06/2009 at 04:14 PM | 34720
FU**!!!! WTF! You make it! Man, what great piece! I love it! I want one of these! Well, I'd love to, but is far from my reality. But I'm sure a guy named Lee will get one of these, surely. Another HOF coming for him, as well. thlord, this is freakin insane, bro! I have to say that I'm not sure if I own one have all that courage to put it in my room and turn the lights off. The price not scares me, but the image, hell yeah.denote: I thought you wanna mean LEGION on the topic title, right? The demon name wasn't Pazuzu?

Yeah, the demon was referred to as Pazuzu. In The Exorcist 3, it was referred to as Legion.
SithLord Friday 2/06/2009 at 08:54 PM | 34737