Forums Horror Collectibles
condemnedproductions teeth web girl

condemnedproductions is holding a contest for a teeth girl model.the winner will get a custom top set of teeth and will be displayed as condemnedproductions teeth web girl.all entries must be 18 years or older.wear a costume - scary or whatever costume you have (must be tasteful)have cuts .bruises ,blood whatever you want to put on you .winner will be announced feb.28.the pic you submit will be the same with teeth in on webte.send me a message and ill provide my e-mail address so you can send pics.entries will also have to gn a waiver stating they are of age to enter.the contest is from various boards i network with so this is not the only one.thanks and goodluck.this is also a chance for some of you actors to get a shot at free fx dental fangs!! coven condemnedproductions.
condemned1 Saturday 2/07/2009 at 02:52 AM | 34777
i stopped the contest.i have been in talks and made my decion.i got nici aka st.petersburg slasher as my condemnedprodcution model.her teeth are in the works now and are going to be awesome.pics will be up in a few weeks on my webte.
condemned1 Monday 2/23/2009 at 02:15 AM | 37101
Very cool....congrats Nici. Can't wait to see pics.. :)
kweandee Monday 2/23/2009 at 08:31 PM | 37147
congrats Nici
lblambert Tuesday 2/24/2009 at 01:35 AM | 37281