Forums Horror Collectibles
Friday the 13th: Part 7 "NEW BLOOD" Collectibles Showdown!

Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood Scream Scene Diorama

This breathtakingly kick-butt diorama is polystone-cast, and requires some assembly. Jason’s dormant body floats among tangling aquatic plants. The rust-laden chain looped around his neck is linked to the squat grey boulder immediately beneath him. The hockey mask is slightly askew; Jason’s tattered clothes are laden with mud and decay.

During the finale of Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives, tragic anti-hero Jason Voorhees was lured by the adult Tommy Jarvis into Crystal Lake only to be chain-anchored to the lake bottom. Jason’s supernatural power was temporarily neutralized; fortunately, however, Jason had evolved into an undead force and the dark bottom of Crystal Lake only represented a tranent prison.

In Friday the 13th Part VII, the indomitable Voorhees was inadvertently released by the projected force of trouble girl-telekinetic Tina. In the interim, Jason’s mountainous frame had succumbed to bone-expong decay; his spinal cord was exposed, his hands were skeletonized, and Jason’s terrible rictus grin was revealed by a crack in his weatherworn hockey mask. At this point, Jason was portrayed by the fabled Kane Hodder.Friday the 13th Jason 18" Action Figure from NECA

Crash Creations Part VII Hockey Mask

Which is real and which is the replica? One is from the stunning collection of Mario Kirner and the other a replica by Crash Cunningham. LVER SHAMPAIN NOVELTY NEW BLOOD HOCKEY MASK

http://i41.tinypic.com/2h3nfxt.jpg" class="photoborder" /> NIGHTOWL “VENGEANCE”

FIBERGLASSMASKS Part 7 Hockey Mask

Includes screen accurate adjustable black

leather head straps. JDF Studios FX

Degned for a part 7 style hockey mask. Fully adjustable to fit most head zes or undermasks. Made from genuine cowhide leather. Meticulously aged and weathered to appear as though they've been under water for years.

Screen accurate straps for part 7 style hockey masks. Made from genuine cowhide leather. To fit properly these straps need to be zed. Please note how large you want these straps to be when you order.MEZCO CINEMA OF FEAR JASON VOORHEES DELUXE 12" FIGURE

This frighteningly realistic recreation of Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood brings almost too much life to a very dead and deadly character! The deluxe piece combines a supremely detailed, rotomolded, 12-inch tall figure with full articulation and removable fabric clothing. And Jason is even more menacing with his arsenal of twisted weapons and detachable hockey mask. DARKDESTUDIOS Drowned Ghoul 2

DaShape Saturday 2/07/2009 at 05:30 PM | 34829
Always loved the look of Jason in Part7
kaizu Saturday 2/07/2009 at 05:41 PM | 34832
Which is real and which is the replica? One is from the stunning collection of Mario Kirner and the other a replica by Crash Cunningham. Wow they both look great... I can't tell which one is real but I'm guesng its the one on the right?

NIGHTOWL “VENGEANCE”

Ohhhh Grampa want.
GrampaGruesome Sunday 2/08/2009 at 02:38 AM | 34873
Full ze Part 7 from BITN

lblambert Sunday 2/08/2009 at 02:45 AM | 34874
Oh man Lee, do you have any more pics?!?!?
DaShape Sunday 2/08/2009 at 04:10 AM | 34888
Lee I wasn't aware you had one of these, BITN didn't make very many of these did they?

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 2/08/2009 at 04:13 AM | 34891
Oh man Lee, do you have any more pics?!?!?

Just a couple more...I'm in the process of doing some updated collection pics so I can take a few more if you want

Lee I wasn't aware you had one of these, BITN didn't make very many of these did they?I don't think so. They were sold as a costume for over $400 in 2003. Unfortunately it would only fit properly if you had Shaq's torso and Gary Coleman's head and arms (minus a few fingers nce a few of the costume fingers were filled with latex). I haven't seen another of these in anyone else's collections.

Here's a pic of it being worn

lblambert Sunday 2/08/2009 at 04:35 AM | 34893
SSN New Blood Bust, made from the actual Pt. 7 appliences:

SithLord Sunday 2/08/2009 at 09:03 AM | 34912
I have

a few collectibles of Jason from part 7 myself. everyone's goodies are rockin cool. I love to get all the goods in there expect the one Jason figure thats the 18 inch figure I think.
jasonchick Sunday 2/08/2009 at 04:48 PM | 34940
Here is my slight rework of the deshow Jason VII...

DarkArtist81 Sunday 2/08/2009 at 09:53 PM | 34965
I'm drooling over here, somebody get my a napkin!!

Disturbed_voices Saturday 3/03/2012 at 01:07 AM | 91045