Forums Off Topic
just climbing aboard

Hi i`m Henry and i like watching old, new, big, and small horror movies and like most fans i also like to make my own short ones and sell them and one day i hope to make a feature. I`ve appeared in independent movies Like David "The Rock" Nelson`s Demon Monster From Outer Space and Werewolf and the Witch with stars like Conrad "Plan 9" Brooks and Forrest J. Ackerman. I made a comedy/horror short called Frankenstein Unearthed which Hollywood director Don Glut bought and liked. I`m really not holding my breath about Hollywood just having a little fun and then it`s back to my day job.

God Bless, Henry
shattered lens Monday 2/09/2009 at 09:39 AM | 35038
Great dude! Now we have a real horror actor here! LOL Cool! We salute you, bro. Have good times here and enjoy the place. Best place for everything about horror. When you remember, put some links from your jobs, wed like to see it.

Welcome Henry!
LÜCKMANN Monday 2/09/2009 at 09:43 AM | 35040
I just do the car wash thing nothing special my friend David made me realize that no-budget filmmakers can make something of themselves if they keep at it. I`m not much of an actor but i (me and friends) try. I never got to actually meet the celebrities in the movies that i appear in but my friend edited me in them as a cool favor. My friend David "The Rock" Nelson is actually Rob Zombies favorite modern day director (Zombie said on a radio talk show) which David mentions in a documentary about him called Can`t Stop The Rock. There are so many good no-budget filmmakers out there that think they need Hollywood and all my friend does is pass out flyers for his movies so people can order them and he sells them at conventions. He appears on tv twice a year and on the radio. So many of these fans who make movies with their home video equipment can be making some money right in their home town. Davids not rich but he does make some good spending money at times. I just have 2 short movies for sale at indieflix.com and there the kinds anyone can make. There are so many talented people on You Tube but most think they need Hollywood heck, my friend has been called the Ed Wood of the 21st century because of his many mistakes and no-budget production value but thats what he became known for to his underground film audience. He would go to conventions and and film celebrities and then ask if he could use the footage in his movies and most would say "yes" and there you go a star for nothing. Sean Connery is going to appear in one of his later movies. Well, i`ve rambled long enough. Thanks for having me.

Ghoul nite, Henry

8-)
shattered lens Monday 2/09/2009 at 10:39 AM | 35046
Hey there Henry

Welcome aboard! Cool to see you keeping the flame of horror burning! Im a writer/director and started my own film company with a partner 2 years ago. We're currently shopping our first full length feature film "The Turnpike Killer". We are also starting a twice a month horror screening night at a venue in Queens NY. Id be more than happy to screen one of your projects if you'd like. Get in touch if you're interested.

-Evan
ny ghoul Monday 2/09/2009 at 03:09 PM | 35051
welcome to the family :)
deathrisingup Monday 2/09/2009 at 04:32 PM | 35065
Yeah, that`d be great i can make a copy to send to you but i have to tell you i make no-budget shot on video campy horror shorts kind of like modern day monster kid home movies turned up a notch so don`t expect a studio movie but people like them

henry
shattered lens Tuesday 2/10/2009 at 01:37 AM | 35111
hey bro if you want send me a copy whenever. The screening nights we're going to do are for fans to check out movies they might not ever get a real chance to see. Keep me posted.
ny ghoul Tuesday 2/10/2009 at 02:19 AM | 35118
sure just give me a mailing address P.O. Box or whatever and i`ll send 1 some time in the future. The movies called Frankenstein Unearthed it`s James Whales meets Ed Wood style if you like that kind of thing.
shattered lens Tuesday 2/10/2009 at 04:33 AM | 35152
Hi i`m Henry and i like watching old, new, big, and small horror movies and like most fans i also like to make my own short ones and sell them and one day i hope to make a feature. I`ve appeared in independent movies Like David "The Rock" Nelson`s Demon Monster From Outer Space and Werewolf and the Witch with stars like Conrad "Plan 9" Brooks and Forrest J. Ackerman. I made a comedy/horror short called Frankenstein Unearthed which Hollywood director Don Glut bought and liked. I`m really not holding my breath about Hollywood just having a little fun and then it`s back to my day job.

God Bless, Henry

Welcome Henry, glad you joined HorrorBid!

If you need anything feel free to contact any of the board moderators or the board Admin, Booman.

Glad to have you aboard!!!!!!!

;)
DaShape Tuesday 2/10/2009 at 06:48 AM | 35172
Hey there Henry

Welcome aboard! Cool to see you keeping the flame of horror burning! Im a writer/director and started my own film company with a partner 2 years ago. We're currently shopping our first full length feature film "The Turnpike Killer". We are also starting a twice a month horror screening night at a venue in Queens NY. Id be more than happy to screen one of your projects if you'd like. Get in touch if you're interested.

-Evan

A copy of Frankenstein Unearthed is on it`s way. backyard or should i say graveyard cinema
shattered lens Thursday 3/12/2009 at 07:00 AM | 39408
Welcome aboard Henry. We hope you enjoy the forum and hopefully it will lead to more exposure for your film work.
lblambert Friday 3/13/2009 at 02:15 AM | 39521
Welcome aboard Henry. We hope you enjoy the forum and hopefully it will lead to more exposure for your film work.thank you much appreciate it lots!!
shattered lens Friday 3/13/2009 at 03:40 AM | 39530