Forums Off Topic
Greetings from Burbank, CA!

Hello everyone. We just wanted to say hello and make a brief introduction.A little about our company; Rusty Slusser's SPFXMasks and RealU Masks are high quality wearable masks made from state-of-the-art licone and degned to conform to your own face. Our licone masks are unique and are an industry First. SPFXMasks invented, degned, and introduced the FIRST-EVER licone masks. Unlike foam latex or slip latex masks, our licone masks look and behave like real flesh and muscle. Each mask is handcrafted individually with an meticulous eye for detail. The sculpting and coloring adds ultra-high realism to each hand crafted mask. SPFXMasks and RealU Masks are the haunted house choice for profesonals and used in haunted houses all over the world!

We're happy to be here.

-SPFX
spfxmasks.com Tuesday 2/10/2009 at 01:19 PM | 35199
Welcome guys! good to see you here! cheers!

-Evan "ny ghoul" (Hallows Eve Films)
ny ghoul Tuesday 2/10/2009 at 03:36 PM | 35213
Welcome to the board.

Glad you guys found Horrorbid.

Your masks are definitely amazing.

Hopefully someday I can own one but y'know the economy...blah blah blah...receson...blah blah blah Any plans for a Freddy mask in your lineup?
deathrisingup Tuesday 2/10/2009 at 05:03 PM | 35219
Nice to see ya guys here!

Regards from Bral!!

LÜCKMANN Tuesday 2/10/2009 at 06:30 PM | 35225
Hello everyone. We just wanted to say hello and make a brief introduction.A little about our company; Rusty Slusser's SPFXMasks and RealU Masks are high quality wearable masks made from state-of-the-art licone and degned to conform to your own face. Our licone masks are unique and are an industry First. SPFXMasks invented, degned, and introduced the FIRST-EVER licone masks. Unlike foam latex or slip latex masks, our licone masks look and behave like real flesh and muscle. Each mask is handcrafted individually with an meticulous eye for detail. The sculpting and coloring adds ultra-high realism to each hand crafted mask. SPFXMasks and RealU Masks are the haunted house choice for profesonals and used in haunted houses all over the world!

We're happy to be here.

-SPFX

Glad you guys found us!

SPFX has been on my radar for sometime (I've got you guys bookmarked).

That Savini endorsement vid is pretty sweet.

Hope you guys can make some contacts/grow your customer base and make some cash from HorrorBid.

If you'd like a free custom avatar of g banner for your HorrorBid Forum account just PM our board admin Booman and he'll hook you up.

Again, welcome to HorrorBid . . . glad you're here!!!

DaShape Tuesday 2/10/2009 at 06:56 PM | 35235
Thanks a lot everyone -SPFX
spfxmasks.com Wednesday 2/11/2009 at 02:59 PM | 35356
Your masks are just incredible man. I hope you enjoy this place as much as we do. Glad to have you here.

Myers31TKD Wednesday 2/11/2009 at 03:10 PM | 35357
Welcome to the board. I am impressed with your masks. Very nice and totally rock.
jasonchick Wednesday 2/11/2009 at 03:53 PM | 35368
It's definitely awesome to have you guys here!! I am a BIG fan of your masks as they are truly amazing!!! It's a lot of fun around here so jump in and have some fun!

KimmyBlanks Friday 2/13/2009 at 03:20 PM | 35600
Thank you kindly -SPFX
spfxmasks.com Wednesday 2/18/2009 at 01:03 AM | 36329
Welcome...glad to have you here as part of HB.

Have a question for you...are the zombie sleeves available yet?
lblambert Wednesday 2/18/2009 at 04:18 AM | 36364
Welcome...glad to have you here as part of HB.

Have a question for you...are the zombie sleeves available yet?

Thank you. And yes, the licone Zombie sleeves are available for order. You can order them right off our ordering page at
href="http://www.spfxmasks.com">www.spfxmasks.com. Please be sure to send us a costume picture, and we'll post it up on our MySpace.

Thanks

-SPFX
spfxmasks.com Wednesday 2/18/2009 at 01:27 PM | 36407