Forums Horror Collectibles
Holy Flannal...

This isn't exactly what I'd call a new score, but I did get this last summer at a yardsale... Had it laying around and finally deded to modifiy this sucker... For those of you out there who have studied the actual plaid on Jasons Flannal in part 2, you guys know how hard it is to match that when hunting down the perfect shirt...

Well I had been on the look out for a while and it wasnt until last summer when I seen this at an older cupples yardsale for 25 CENTS... lol... I had to have this...

I think the reason it looks very very close is because it is an older shirt... It's definatly had it's ware, but hell.... That was part of it's charm...

ok guys, have a corinary, "Not Realy" lol...

I think Jeff will apreciate a good shirt like this! I'm sure of all people, he knows how hard a shirt like this is to come by! --Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 2/11/2009 at 12:48 PM | 35347
Oh yes, and I DO plan on doing a Part 2 Complete Costume... In all honestly the sack is going to be the hardest part... I just hope I don't burn my skin ung double ded sticky tape to hold the eye hole on my eye... lol... Another peice of info from "His Name Was Jason" DVD...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 2/11/2009 at 12:52 PM | 35348
Great Ryan! Im sure Jeff will like it.

Hey, you damn ck! Are doggy slippers under the shirt???
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 2/11/2009 at 02:26 PM | 35351
Hey... Take it easy on the slippers bro! lmao... Ok Ok Ok "I've been Had"... So many times I took photos that I remembered to move them so nobody would see them and the one time I forget to move'em, Lucky Charms gotta come along and Bust Me... Good Eye my dear boy! lol... Hey the're commfy! --Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 2/11/2009 at 05:59 PM | 35382
Hey... Take it easy on the slippers bro! lmao... Ok Ok Ok "I've been Had"... So many times I took photos that I remembered to move them so nobody would see them and the one time I forget to move'em, Lucky Charms gotta come along and Bust Me... Good Eye my dear boy! lol... Hey the're commfy! --RyanNo, they're cute!

LÜCKMANN Wednesday 2/11/2009 at 07:38 PM | 35399
Oh yes, and I DO plan on doing a Part 2 Complete Costume... In all honestly the sack is going to be the hardest part... I just hope I don't burn my skin ung double ded sticky tape to hold the eye hole on my eye... lol... Another peice of info from "His Name Was Jason" DVD...

--Ryan

use a pillow case

Johnny Bisco Wednesday 2/11/2009 at 08:50 PM | 35404
looks perfect Ryan! Can't wait to see some costume shots!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 2/11/2009 at 09:49 PM | 35409
cool score and great mod Ryan!

It is remarkably milar to the one from the movie if I'm remembering it correctly.

Can't wait to see the whole thing...complete with dog slippers of course

;)
deathrisingup Thursday 2/12/2009 at 05:12 PM | 35492
Costume shots please

kaizu Friday 2/13/2009 at 10:42 AM | 35567