Forums Horror Movie Talk
Transformers 2: Devastator and Fallen figures Revealed

So I know this isn't horror per say but there's a lot of people out there who are probably interested in this so here you go.

ACToys has gotten their hands on images of some of the most anticipated character’s from Michael Bay’s Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Ever nce it was rumored that Devastator would be in the film, fans have been clamoring to see what he might look at. When the Super Bowl teaser trailer hit and showed Optimus Prime being swung like a rag doll from just one of the huge contructicons that makes up this monster of a transformer, it got every-one’s attention. Concept art for the completed Devastator has been discovered online, and the character appears to be made out of 7 different constructicon vehicles. I'm going to put the images lower below this post incase some people might want to be surprised at how the character looks in full transformation and not Spoil it. SPOILERS BEYONDTHIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING

DaShape Wednesday 2/11/2009 at 07:18 PM | 35393
Devastator looks meaner than ever. I am so looking forward to seeing the sequel.
jasonchick Thursday 2/12/2009 at 02:40 AM | 35441