Forums Off Topic
it just occured to me................

why are all these horror movies that are coming out always out of season?

my bloody valentine in january..............woulda made more sense in february

friday the 13th in february...........hmmm thats a summer type movie woulda made more sense in the summer

halloween in august.............AUGUST YOU SHITTING ME THAT'S A FALL MOVIE!!!!!!!

ya ya ya i know what the answer will be........they dont want to compete with blah blah movies cuz they will get their ass kicked but come on when i think of halloween movies i dont think of summer i think of october
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 2/11/2009 at 08:57 PM | 35406
My Bloody Valentine came out cause I'm sure they knew they had no competition with Friday the 13th.

Friday the 13th should be released on a....Friday the 13th and the only ones we have this year are this and next month so...

But Halloween, I can't really give you a reason for that dude.
DrenTheLiar Wednesday 2/11/2009 at 10:39 PM | 35416
I'll tell you why the release HalloweeN in August mply for the fact that if you release in October once Halloween the holiday passes no one wants to see it anymore. If you do it the other way, it plays for a month and a half to two months then you start talking about the DVD etc.... thats at least what I would think, good question though!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 2/11/2009 at 11:27 PM | 35423
flawed logic on halloween my friend

nobody gives to craps about most horror movies or goes see them usually 2 to 3 weeks after they are released

so release a halloween on oct 1st and youre still gold
Johnny Bisco Thursday 2/12/2009 at 02:28 AM | 35436
No, is not a problem of seasson...

See, we have summer from november 'till march, and fall from may 'till july, when things freeze here and then comes the winter 'till september.

It's on seasson for me!

LÜCKMANN Thursday 2/12/2009 at 09:58 AM | 35472
I'm not really bothered by the release dates of MBV and Friday the 13th, but I wish they would go back to releang the Halloween movies around Halloween.

It's definitely not the same watching Halloween when it's 90 freaking degrees outde.

I'm so damn ck of having no decent horror movies to compete with the POS Saw franchise in October.

gummi Thursday 2/12/2009 at 12:18 PM | 35475
I wish they would go back to releang the Halloween movies around Halloween.

It's definitely not the same watching Halloween when it's 90 freaking degrees outde.

I'm so damn ck of having no decent horror movies to compete with the POS Saw franchise in October.

amen to that brother!
Johnny Bisco Thursday 2/12/2009 at 08:21 PM | 35502
I'm not really bothered by the release dates of MBV and Friday the 13th, but I wish they would go back to releang the Halloween movies around Halloween.

I'm so damn ck of having no decent horror movies to compete with the POS Saw franchise in October.Me 3!
DrenTheLiar Thursday 2/12/2009 at 10:08 PM | 35507