Just got home...after a very long day of plane rides and carrying 2 duffelbags with mold halves in them weighing 40 pounds each.... The H4 mold made it without a scratch....a proto is just around the corner....

I wanted to thank Scott, Mike and Paul for flying me out to do this project.

To Paul for trusting me with his "Baby" for an entire week.

And especially to Scott and his lady Lindsey.

They took me into their home and treated me like one of the family. Of course made me drink all the time....we are both 20 pounds heavier after that trip.
HorrorSanctum Thursday 2/12/2009 at 02:12 AM | 35433
welcome back bro! Sounds like it was a fun week but poor Scott! Can't wait to see the new mask!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 2/12/2009 at 02:21 AM | 35434
Get in line for this piece. Welcome back!
SithLord Thursday 2/12/2009 at 02:33 AM | 35439
Welcome back Sam!

Thanks for the phone call bud!!

Bring on the H4!!

-Big D
DEVIOUS Thursday 2/12/2009 at 02:34 AM | 35440
Welcome back Sam.

Can't wait to see the new mask.

Sculpt pics are cool, but I wanna see the goods!
Snoballz Thursday 2/12/2009 at 02:42 AM | 35443
Welcome back bud!!

you are my new god. .

lol

DEUSEXMACHINA222 Thursday 2/12/2009 at 04:14 AM | 35451
We love you Sam even though you are a sneaky son of a bitch!

-Big D
DEVIOUS Thursday 2/12/2009 at 04:20 AM | 35454
We had a blast Sam! I can feel it in the force that you will return and we will have to do a few more Myers.

H8 and H5 cough cough

Can't wait to hold my H4 copy in hand and also cant wait for the screen used Crofader edition to place in a tall case next to my knb h5 mask.
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 2/12/2009 at 01:00 PM | 35478
I read someware, 3 differant verons are possably in the works? I geuss a Regular Edition for 250.00, An edition with the same kind of hair, and then an edition to look old and worn like Pauls...

That my friend is sweet! I can't wait to see a photo of each one... Either way I want one with the Original kind of Hair like Paul's...

Just not sure on the finishing work yet...

Yeh Scott, Sam doing an H5 would be BOMB!

Myself personally, I'd LOVE to see him do the Gargoyle from "Tales From The Darkde: The Movie"... I was going to do that one, but I feel that would be a bit much to do for a first time sculpting project... That is best left to the masters of this industry...

lol...

Sam, you do some Pretty ck Killer work in such a VERY FAST period of time! You're definatly a Master of your Craft Bro! The H4 looks Incredible! Now... Lets get this sucker in Latex! Woot! --Ryan

Harry Warden Thursday 2/12/2009 at 01:11 PM | 35479
Welcome back Sam.

I can't wait to see the first pull!
deathrisingup Thursday 2/12/2009 at 05:01 PM | 35491
Glad to see you made it home safely.

Sorry, I couldn't make it out there one last time before you left.

I look forward to seeing the mask when its completed.

Thanks again Sam for everything!

Be sure to add Hip Hop Locos and Las Vegas Massacre to your personal collection.

Wooo

WooWooooo
Evildsm Thursday 2/12/2009 at 08:50 PM | 35505
Yea I think with how this badboy turned out, you need to do an H5 Sam! 8-)
DrenTheLiar Thursday 2/12/2009 at 10:14 PM | 35508
Glad to see you made it home safely.

Sorry, I couldn't make it out there one last time before you left.

I look forward to seeing the mask when its completed.

Thanks again Sam for everything!

Be sure to add Hip Hop Locos and Las Vegas Massacre to your personal collection.

Wooo

WooWooooo

Come on Mike....it's Las Vegas BLOODBATH!!!...Get it right mister!
HorrorSanctum Friday 2/13/2009 at 12:15 AM | 35523
LOL, sorry BLOODBATH!!!

I have always wanted to see saucer nipples, freddy finger nails and baby throwing in the same scene.

That movie really brings IT to the table.
Evildsm Friday 2/13/2009 at 07:57 AM | 35551
Welcome back!!

What's the hair used on Crofaders mask??
kaizu Friday 2/13/2009 at 10:46 AM | 35569
Welcome back!!

Well believe it or not it is WHITE hair.....painted brown then black....
HorrorSanctum Friday 2/13/2009 at 01:37 PM | 35578
Welcome back!!

Well believe it or not it is WHITE hair.....painted brown then black.... WOW

No wonder it's turning white in some areas

Thanks
kaizu Friday 2/13/2009 at 01:59 PM | 35584
Welcome back!!

Well if you think about it... That makes perfect sense... The way I see it, they were trying to recapture the Original Myers look, but never succeeded... Seeing as how they never knew the mask was white... I think the film group just heard that they used a Kirk mask in the Original HalloweeN. Then I think they bought some off the wall mask. Perhaps a Don Post Kirk, Only not the 1975 one... Shot some of the scenes "In The School"... Then they relised, "Shit, this needs to be white and the hair is brown in the movie"... So they painted it white and painted the hair brown... THEN they relised that the hair was actually painted black... So then they say "Well holy hell..." then they paint it black and by that point it is the way it is now...

Hmmm... Saying it was a Kirk "Of Some Sort", sounds very logical and Practical... They surely didn't paint a Don Post "The Mask" like a kirk, nce Don Post made it look like Myers... They would have had enough sense wouldn't they'ev??? I just don't think it was a 1975 Kirk if it was a Kirk that they used... hmmm...

This is a very interesting subject! I am just surprised that the maker of the H4 mask hasn't been to any Con to step up and say "We used a ... " ...

It really doesnt matter now... With a mask like Sam's, who can get it any closer???

I can't wait to see the prototype!!! I hope the Proto is done like Paul's just so I can really check the two out...

--Ryan--Ryan

Harry Warden Friday 2/13/2009 at 02:08 PM | 35587
Welcome back!!

Well if you think about it... That makes perfect sense... The way I see it, they were trying to recapture the Original Myers look, but never succeeded... Seeing as how they never knew the mask was white... I think the film group just heard that they used a Kirk mask in the Original HalloweeN. Then I think they bought some off the wall mask. Perhaps a Don Post Kirk, Only not the 1975 one... Shot some of the scenes "In The School"... Then they relised, "Shit, this needs to be white and the hair is brown in the movie"... So they painted it white and painted the hair brown... THEN they relised that the hair was actually painted black... So then they say "Well holy hell..." then they paint it black and by that point it is the way it is now...

Hmmm... Saying it was a Kirk "Of Some Sort", sounds very logical and Practical... They surely didn't paint a Don Post "The Mask" like a kirk, nce Don Post made it look like Myers... They would have had enough sense wouldn't they'ev??? I just don't think it was a 1975 Kirk if it was a Kirk that they used... hmmm...

This is a very interesting subject! I am just surprised that the maker of the H4 mask hasn't been to any Con to step up and say "We used a ... " ...

It really doesnt matter now... With a mask like Sam's, who can get it any closer???

I can't wait to see the prototype!!! I hope the Proto is done like Paul's just so I can really check the two out...

--Ryan--RyanIt's not a Kirk....it never has been a Kirk....a Kirk was never used to make that mask....no Kirk was involved in the making of it.....No Kirk mask will ever be used in that mask...no matter how many times you think it was....It's not a Kirk...it's a lifecast of SOMEBODY....not a recasted mask...more than likely one that Ken Horne had lying around. IT'S NOT A KIRK!!
HorrorSanctum Friday 2/13/2009 at 02:16 PM | 35589
Welcome back!!

--Ryan--RyanIt's not a Kirk....it never has been a Kirk....a Kirk was never used to make that mask....no Kirk was involved in the making of it.....No Kirk mask will ever be used in that mask...no matter how many times you think it was....It's not a Kirk...it's a lifecast of SOMEBODY....not a recasted mask...more than likely one that Ken Horne had lying around. IT'S NOT A KIRK!! So...... Your saying it was a kirk?

Evildsm Friday 2/13/2009 at 06:06 PM | 35625
Welcome back!!

--Ryan--RyanIt's not a Kirk....it never has been a Kirk....a Kirk was never used to make that mask....no Kirk was involved in the making of it.....No Kirk mask will ever be used in that mask...no matter how many times you think it was....It's not a Kirk...it's a lifecast of SOMEBODY....not a recasted mask...more than likely one that Ken Horne had lying around. IT'S NOT A KIRK!! So...... Your saying it was a kirk?This is so far away from being a Kirk it might as well be a Ronald McDonald!!!
HorrorSanctum Friday 2/13/2009 at 06:18 PM | 35629
Welcome back!!

--Ryan--RyanIt's not a Kirk....it never has been a Kirk....a Kirk was never used to make that mask....no Kirk was involved in the making of it.....No Kirk mask will ever be used in that mask...no matter how many times you think it was....It's not a Kirk...it's a lifecast of SOMEBODY....not a recasted mask...more than likely one that Ken Horne had lying around. IT'S NOT A KIRK!!

Oh im sorry. . i wasnt paying attention. . so it was not only a recasted kirk worn ON TOP of a real kirk but william shatner NOT george wilbur played michael?

very cool!

haha

just kidding. .I cant wait to find out what ken horn has to say (undoubtedly some one will ask him at the mask expo)

Email sent SAM!
DEUSEXMACHINA222 Friday 2/13/2009 at 06:33 PM | 35635
Welcome back!!

It's not a Kirk....it never has been a Kirk....a Kirk was never used to make that mask....no Kirk was involved in the making of it.....No Kirk mask will ever be used in that mask...no matter how many times you think it was....It's not a Kirk...it's a lifecast of SOMEBODY....not a recasted mask...more than likely one that Ken Horne had lying around. IT'S NOT A KIRK!!

Oh im sorry. . i wasnt paying attention. . so it was not only a recasted kirk worn ON TOP of a real kirk but william shatner NOT george wilbur played michael?

very cool!

haha

just kidding. .I cant wait to find out what ken horn has to say (undoubtedly some one will ask him at the mask expo)

Email sent SAM!Just for that Alexander you are getting a Kirk face glued over the top of the H4 face...
HorrorSanctum Friday 2/13/2009 at 08:36 PM | 35671
HAHAHA

DEUSEXMACHINA222 Friday 2/13/2009 at 11:03 PM | 35720
Someone said once that Terry Lambert made the H4 SCREEN USED!!

LMAO!!! -Big D
DEVIOUS Friday 2/13/2009 at 11:17 PM | 35727

LMAO!!! -Big D

David you are mistaken!

It was made by Gary Mongar.

it is obvious. .

hahaha Alexander

David give me a call bud!
DEUSEXMACHINA222 Friday 2/13/2009 at 11:30 PM | 35733

LMAO!!!

-Big D

David you are mistaken!

It was made by Gary Mongar. it is obvious. . hahaha

Alexander

David give me a call bud

?

Did I miss something?
H30 Tuesday 2/17/2009 at 05:33 PM | 36258
Gary Barker!!

How r u?

-Big D