Forums Horror Movie Talk
Feast Series

ok this really isnt a review but by people responding it will contain a few when the thread is all said and done

Why dose the 2nd and 3rd film catch so much heat.

Yea the goofy funness is amped in 2 and 3 but imo opinion thats why they are great.

It just seems to me from what I see people say on the e-nets that i saw a totatly diffrent feast 1 then everyone else (I'm not saying its a shitty movie at all its just people who love one are saying the other two are balls)

To me these are fucking beyond great they are what i like most about horror I just wish more people would like the sequels so more movies like this would be made.

Hopefully when Bad Biology finaly drops it will stir up more of a market for these kind of movies

so I ask you if you did not dig 2 and 3 but dug the first one why?

The only thing I can think of is that its a tad bit more serious.
DWN Productions Saturday 2/14/2009 at 07:14 PM | 35890
FEAST one rocked...I haven't avoided 2 and 3 but I have read the bad reviews. I'll check them out because my good bud's got 'em. As for Bad Biology the f/x look killer and it won the NYC Horror Fest but I'll admit what I saw made me a bit nervous....it had that digital "surveillance camera" look to it and the acting looked like crap. It did seem no holds barred though so I'll check it out.
ny ghoul Sunday 2/15/2009 at 04:07 AM | 35934
I'm amped nce its Franks first movie in a good while I love me some Hennelotter flciks
DWN Productions Sunday 2/15/2009 at 04:37 PM | 35965
Love Feast 1, Feast 2 is bad but Feast 3 very bad!!!
Klempo Monday 2/23/2009 at 10:39 PM | 37200
Other than random hot tattooed nudity does anybody know what the hell is going on in here or if they are leaving that godawful joke of a robot stomping as the end of the series?

Really shitty way to end a funny if ridiculous series.
ironblade87 Saturday 12/26/2009 at 12:10 PM | 59534