Forums Horror Collectibles
Psychopath H2 LATEX PROTO - New Pic's

Forgot to bring my good camera to the shop but here are a few pictures of the Psychoapth H2 in latex. I went with a little more blood on this one after watching the end of RZ's H1 again.

The latex veron will measure just under 24 inches around the forehead.

Still doing the special pre-order price http://www.horrorbid.com/auction_detail ... _id=111145

Starting production on these now.

Thanks! -Casey

http://i42.tinypic.com/dmxic5.jpg" class="photoborder" />
CartyParty Sunday 2/15/2009 at 11:39 PM | 35986
ME WANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DaShape Sunday 2/15/2009 at 11:40 PM | 35987

LMFAO!!!! That is bad freaking ass Carty!!!!!!! I love the more blood look! ME WANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 2/15/2009 at 11:41 PM | 35989
Cool I picked one of these up. Can't wait to see it in person.
quietonthesetstudios Monday 2/16/2009 at 12:05 AM | 35991
Damn,thats badass

I need to start scraping together my pennies
chubacabra Monday 2/16/2009 at 01:08 AM | 35995
Wow...awesome love it

kweandee Monday 2/16/2009 at 01:43 AM | 35998
hell yes! that looks great casey.

oldskool Monday 2/16/2009 at 03:12 AM | 36008
wow...nice job Casey
HorrorSanctum Monday 2/16/2009 at 05:24 AM | 36036
Thanks guys!!

I had one of my friends over tonight and had him try the mask on. I was shocked at how good it fit him and how it looked when he had it on! Far better ze to this mask then any of the other previous psychopaths. I will post some pic's and a vid of it being worn soon.
CartyParty Monday 2/16/2009 at 05:58 AM | 36041
Can't wait to see the pics and vid Casey. I think this one os the closest you have gotten for sure on the psychopath line. You should go ahead and tool this one in the the Halloween 1 veron. Do that and look out for another order man.
quietonthesetstudios Monday 2/16/2009 at 01:44 PM | 36063
I Highly Agree with Scott Casey!!! The V3 is Bad ass an all, but it would be sweet to have 2 differant verons to run with... I personally "OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME"

, would try to get one of each...

Scott, it's weird you mentioning that because I had the same thoughts when I seen the Plastic veron of it... I thought it would be kool to see an H1 out of it as well, but I just didn't think it was possable due to the 2 holes in the head...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Monday 2/16/2009 at 01:48 PM | 36064
Yeah,

Very Nice job Casey. BUT...here's a nutty thought... WHAT IF...that pic of the H2 sculpture they posted was just bait? I mean with all the security they had on the first movie, and even when the mask was on display Scott couldn't get near it to take a picture of it in person.......

Zombie may have played a trick on everyone and had Toth make that up to fool us. THE MASK IN H2 MAY BE SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!!!

Just a thought.... HEHE......
HorrorSanctum Monday 2/16/2009 at 02:04 PM | 36069
I Highly Agree with Scott Casey!!! The V3 is Bad ass an all, but it would be sweet to have 2 differant verons to run with... I personally "OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME"

, would try to get one of each...

Scott, it's weird you mentioning that because I had the same thoughts when I seen the Plastic veron of it... I thought it would be kool to see an H1 out of it as well, but I just didn't think it was possable due to the 2 holes in the head...

--Ryan

I meant just go back and make make a clay press from the master mold then just fill in the extra cracks and holes in the head then mold it and make new pours.

Sam that is an interesting idea as well that we spoke about. They could have released the mask to gain more interest in the movie and they may be ditching the mask right from the beginning. I want to see how they will run with it when the movie comes out.
quietonthesetstudios Monday 2/16/2009 at 02:29 PM | 36073
Yeah,

Very Nice job Casey. BUT...here's a nutty thought... WHAT IF...that pic of the H2 sculpture they posted was just bait? I mean with all the security they had on the first movie, and even when the mask was on display Scott couldn't get near it to take a picture of it in person.......

Zombie may have played a trick on everyone and had Toth make that up to fool us. THE MASK IN H2 MAY BE SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!!!

Yeah that thought has ran through my head Sam. But, if anything the mask is going to be in there for a while during the first part of the movie (Zombie stated in a interview that the new movie takes off right after the first one). I wouldnt doubt it if he switches masks up a bit in the movie though, or maybe even gives it up. But you have to have the Myers gnature look in there somewhere or its just not a Halloween movie. I don't think Rob or the producers are that dumb to try and pull a move like that yet.

With Zombie directing this one again, Toth dong the spfx, and Tyler playing the part of Michael... I just can't see the mask getting totally revamped at this point. You'd think Zombie would at least want his two movies to flow together.

Again, I'm not saying the mask will be used for more then 5 minutes of the movie, but its got to be in there somewhere at least for a bit.
CartyParty Monday 2/16/2009 at 05:31 PM | 36087
Yeah,

Yeah that thought has ran through my head Sam. But, if anything the mask is going to be in there for a while during the first part of the movie (Zombie stated in a interview that the new movie takes off right after the first one). I wouldnt doubt it if he switches masks up a bit in the movie though, or maybe even gives it up. But you have to have the Myers gnature look in there somewhere or its just not a Halloween movie. I don't think Rob or the producers are that dumb to try and pull a move like that yet.

With Zombie directing this one again, Toth dong the spfx, and Tyler playing the part of Michael... I just can't see the mask getting totally revamped at this point. You'd think Zombie would at least want his two movies to flow together.

Again, I'm not saying the mask will be used for more then 5 minutes of the movie, but its got to be in there somewhere at least for a bit.

yeah I agree with you Casey...but you never know..........the doctors may cut the mask off in the first 2 seconds of the movie...then........THE SPOCK MASK MAKES IT DEBUTE!!!
HorrorSanctum Monday 2/16/2009 at 06:08 PM | 36090
THE SPOCK MASK MAKES IT DEBUTE LMAO

Awesome mask BTW
kaizu Monday 2/16/2009 at 06:29 PM | 36091
has anyone ever converted an old Post Spock into a myers before?

DaShape Monday 2/16/2009 at 07:17 PM | 36093
has anyone ever converted an old Post Spock into a myers before?No....but I am doing the spock at some point...Spock Myers may make and appearance
HorrorSanctum Monday 2/16/2009 at 09:09 PM | 36099
Yeah,

yeah I agree with you Casey...but you never know..........the doctors may cut the mask off in the first 2 seconds of the movie...then........THE SPOCK MASK MAKES IT DEBUTE

Oh Lord! Yeah that would be one hell of a story trying to explain that!

In a perfect world I think Rob would like to love to turn Myers into Frankenstein. Maybe they will ask to use my Karloff you painted at Post, the things already starting to rot!

CartyParty Monday 2/16/2009 at 10:01 PM | 36109
Yeah,

Hell, if that happens, just call it the "Teaser" mask and make it more collectible

;)
chubacabra Monday 2/16/2009 at 10:45 PM | 36115
Yeah,

Hell, if that happens, just call it the "Teaser" mask and make it more collectible

I agree with ya Davis. Either way the film used mask is going to have to look like this IMO! I don't believe the rumor that Rob is going to use another mask, it just doesn't make good sense. Casey nailed the look and I am sure when we see the final mask if there is anything to change Casey will alter it to be as accurate as posble. I for one ain't waiting though, I am picking up one of these and Case if you do a H1 veron from this sculpt I will get that also.....

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 2/16/2009 at 10:47 PM | 36116
i must have missed this thread. that mask is badass looking. guess my tax money is gonna find a good home now.
pamelavoorheesRIP Monday 2/16/2009 at 10:52 PM | 36119
Yeah,

yeah I agree with you Casey...but you never know..........the doctors may cut the mask off in the first 2 seconds of the movie...then........THE SPOCK MASK MAKES IT DEBUTE

Oh Lord! Yeah that would be one hell of a story trying to explain that!

In a perfect world I think Rob would like to love to turn Myers into Frankenstein. Maybe they will ask to use my Karloff you painted at Post, the things already starting to rot!I think that would be cool but I think a better mask would be the Big Giant Head on the shelf in your Avatar.
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 2/17/2009 at 12:12 AM | 36138
looks great seth
halloween killer Tuesday 2/17/2009 at 12:54 AM | 36146

MY GOD....That mask is amazing
Z willlllllllly Tuesday 2/17/2009 at 01:28 AM | 36155

MY GOD....That mask is amazing HA!!!!! Gross but HA!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 2/17/2009 at 01:40 AM | 36158
Shouldn't be too long before production pics start popping up . .. . I mean, Rob doesn't have that long to shoot and edit this thing before August (pretty much a little more than 5 months before H2 hits theaters).
DaShape Tuesday 2/17/2009 at 06:49 AM | 36198
tax check will be in soon, i hope to get one of these.

oldskool Wednesday 2/18/2009 at 07:53 AM | 36390
I think that would be cool but I think a better mask would be the Big Giant Head on the shelf in your Avatar.
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 2/18/2009 at 12:53 PM | 36406
Amazing work Casey. Spot on.
Myers31TKD Wednesday 2/18/2009 at 01:56 PM | 36410