Forums Horror Collectibles
Queen Alien Polystone Diorama just up for Pre-Order

I'm a huge fan of the Alien series (especially 1 & 2)

So this just hit the web . . . Freak'n sweet Queen Alien Polystone Diorama from deshow!!!

Description: deshow Collectibles is proud to bring you the Queen Alien Diorama. Each diorama is cast in high-quality, heavyweight polystone, then hand-finished and hand-painted to deshow's exacting standards. Each piece is individually hand-numbered, and packaged in a durable foam interior and stunning printed box. The Queen Alien stands 16 inches high above a themed display base, ready to join your Alien collection.

This piece is $399.99 but looks like it's worth every penny to me

DaShape Tuesday 2/17/2009 at 06:44 AM | 36196
Hell yeah!

Klempo have posted it in some place before, but I need to say again that is the most incridible piece from the alien I ever seen. If you take a good look at the details, you'll say that's real.

Great figure!

Anyone here is going to get one..................?

LÜCKMANN Tuesday 2/17/2009 at 01:45 PM | 36235
No Luckmann I did't post this Queen. This queen is brand new. This are the first pictures! And yeah this Queen statue is nice, very nice! Me want one, but it is still 400 bucks.

Klempo Tuesday 2/17/2009 at 01:58 PM | 36237
No Luckmann I did't post this Queen. This queen is brand new. This are the first pictures! And yeah this Queen statue is nice, very nice! Me want one, but it is still 400 bucks. Sorry!

LÜCKMANN Tuesday 2/17/2009 at 02:18 PM | 36239
Wow

That's cool

All I really want is the first Kenner alien they put out back in the day. My parents wouldn't buy me one because they thought it was disgusting
kaizu Tuesday 2/17/2009 at 02:20 PM | 36240