Forums Horror Collectibles
Notice the changes? (New Navigation bar at top)

Hey Guys notice the changes???

We weren't holding that Crap-a-thon for nothing LOL.

In the next week or so Horrorbid will have a new landing page that will direct users to the auction te or forum.

The new Top navigation bar will be a universal bar that you will find on the new landing page, auction te and forum . . . . to make it eaer to get around in here.

More updates soon!
DaShape Wednesday 2/18/2009 at 06:20 PM | 36442
Yep, I noticed that. It's a good tool for us, you know, search the most popular stuff on the te. I like it a lot. I just want to suggest you guys when start to make a new look for the page or something like this, ask people here about some improvements like a box for a fast reply, without needing to go to the reply page. One strange thing I noticed nce I'm a member is that when I click SUBMIT button, for anything, the page loads twice. I mean, it loads and go to the same page you were and then the page with the post appears. Does it make sense? Another thing I want suggest it's the background of the forum. It's too heavy if you think many of us acesse HB from the job during the day at week. Sure, these are only suggestions trying to make things easy for users, I really don't know how much hard it could be keep one te on air...

Regards!
LÜCKMANN Friday 2/20/2009 at 04:12 PM | 36708