Forums Horror Movie Talk
Wes Crave talks "SCREAM 4"

From Bloody-Disgusting

"It would take it being really as good a script as the first one was," explaining that he should also be compensated for his work on the franchise, "and the pay day reflects what I’ve done for that company and what Ive gone through on Cursed (laughs).”

When asked if he is involved at all in the new film's tory, he explained, “I don’t know his ideas at all. But they have made a deal with Kevin

to write.”

Bloody reported that Williamson's script will be a younger veron of the SCREAM movies and that offers were made to David Arquette, Courtney Cox Arquette and Neve Campbell to play cameos
DaShape Thursday 2/19/2009 at 05:09 PM | 36596
Scream is my favorite scary movie and right now I don't like that a 4th is being made.
Michael Aspinwall Thursday 2/19/2009 at 11:22 PM | 36649
I don't like the fact that they even made one "Scream" film. All of them are shite!
Sourfacedbastard Monday 2/23/2009 at 09:53 PM | 37183
I was just going to say the same shite.Weak ass Party of Five, pg-13, bubble gum horror.
Remakes are Garbage Friday 2/27/2009 at 05:04 AM | 37849
SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP!!!!!
Bones Friday 2/27/2009 at 05:06 PM | 37916
I don't like the fact that they even made one "Scream" film. All of them are shite!

Remakes are garbage wrote: I was just going to say the same shite.Weak ass Party of Five, pg-13, bubble gum horror.

Everyone is entitled to there opinion.

But in the wake of a lot of crappy remakes being made.

At least Scream tried to be original.

I found the first one to be very clever and entertaining.

The second one, I could live with.

But the third on the other hand was just beating on a dead horse.

But if they can come up with a clever and original story reminiscent of the first one.

It may just be worth while.

If anything else at least it would be a sequel and not another remake.

Just my two cents.
Insomniac Sunday 3/01/2009 at 03:16 PM | 38101